Air Jordan III "Fire Red SE" -August 2020... SE-T too?

There is a SE and a SE-T dropping. SE might be the OG fire red while the SE-T might be what is pictured below with the translucent tab.

900583F0-D60A-42C4-9199-19E97ED2EA9C.jpeg

Last edited:
I have a feeling the SE will be the regular fire red and the SE-T will be the clear one...

similar to what they did with the 3's that dropped at all star?

Soooo there’s a chance we’re getting OG fire reds?? I’d be kinda surprised because normally on an OG release like that we’d have known about it at least 6 months in advance..

I’m not gonna get my hopes up, but honestly the mock up with the clear tab looks pretty fire flame to me.. Guess we’ll sit back and see what happens. :smokin

I have a feeling the SE will be the regular fire red and the SE-T will be the clear one...

similar to what they did with the 3's that dropped at all star?

i too think this, SE-T probably means Special Edition Transparent. SE will probably be a retro of the Fire Red 3s with Nike Air on the back

Soooo there’s a chance we’re getting OG fire reds?? I’d be kinda surprised because normally on an OG release like that we’d have known about it at least 6 months in advance..

I’m not gonna get my hopes up, but honestly the mock up with the clear tab looks pretty fire flame to me.. Guess we’ll sit back and see what happens. :smokin
Remember the FTL 3? We didn’t hear about them until a few weeks before release.

i did remember seeing the fire red being released sometime in August, but I figure JB wouldn’t give us fire red 3/4/5 all in one year

Back
Top Bottom