What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
You came up with the theory that people “bashing” the shape are mad they didn’t get a pair. Insinuating everyone wanted a pair. Then proceeded to include in the next post that you bought a pair. Seems to me like you want to feel special.
lmao

hahaha perfect execution on the gif.

but yea like dude said its $2 if u consistently strike out. why not

it might help you feel special like those guys said

I see what you are saying though. I’m not on Twitter so I would miss a lot of the stuff he puts up. It has just helped me cop a few things over the past year. So to me it’s totally worth it.

I see what you are saying though. I’m not on Twitter so I would miss a lot of the stuff he puts up. It has just helped me cop a few things over the past year. So to me it’s totally worth it.
Def man. I def dont knock it.

If it helps individuals secure pairs im all for it.

i wish we had the option of just walking in and copping like the good old days.

make everybody feel special like those dudes said.

giphy.gif

Regarding Spike's pic, gotta remember the dude is like 5-foot-nothin', so he may be wearing either:

A) An early GS size, which are usually shaped lumpier than men's sizes (you can't see the eyelets to check)

Or (more likely, considering who he is)

B) A custom-made early pair that uses the materials and templates of a men's pair formatted to fit his wee little hobbit feet

I love Spike, but he's a tiny lil fella. Who knows, maybe he's packing some sz 12 hooves, but I bet he's like an 8.

Missed the drop, and I was even on my phone at the time. Learning experience, though, and I've since made that $2 investment into the @j23app (dude's making a fortune tonight, I'd bet). Hope I'll never have a repeat of tonight now, lol.

PS: All "Better Off Dead" references shall always be repped

Regarding Spike's pic, gotta remember the dude is like 5-foot-nothin', so he may be wearing either:

A) An early GS size, which are usually shaped lumpier than men's sizes (you can't see the eyelets to check)

Or (more likely, considering who he is)

B) A custom-made early pair that uses the materials and templates of a men's pair formatted to fit his wee little hobbit feet

I love Spike, but he's a tiny lil fella. Who knows, maybe he's packing some sz 12 hooves, but I bet he's like an 8.
:rofl:

I’ve met Spike Lee 3 Different times at school, he’s practically my uncle

It’s not but he was a NTer before his app blew up. Remember buying it when he first started and made a thread about his app.

Gotta support NTers when you can
if u ever make a preworkout. count me da eff in

I haven’t deviated from size 11.5 for a shoe since 2012....and that’s for every Jordan I own. I don’t get the size questions I’ve seen here for every release over the past 5 years.

When these dropped in 2011 they sat in stores here in New Orleans along with the WC and TB 3s. Ppl bought them but most ppl saw them as boring. It took a while for them to sell through. Shoes became harder to get in 2012-14 then tapered off.

Back
Top Bottom