What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Finally, I hit on SNKRS! I’ve been taking Ls all week so I really needed this one. Hope the quality is on point (especially for $200).

380576FC-D44C-481B-8579-F906295F1A71.png
this is the **** i’m seeing on fnl after spa

what is this bot ish?? stupid teenagers and resellers

I just copped a pair off Eastbay, and FinishLine.com. I had to wait a little over 15 mins, for both pairs. Still, it was very easy, and not bad at all, especially coming out of retirement. The last release I copped, was the 2016 Space Jam's. That was mainly because I was out of work, damn near all of 2017. I had to double on those, and this release. My Black Nike Air colorway cypher is now complete.

:smokin

Good luck to all, that are still tryin' 2 cop. I hope we all eat.

I got my confirmation e-mail's. Now, I'm patiently waiting on my shipping.

Had 2 pairs on lockdown and also copped on SNKRs this morning. Decided to just cop 1 more pair, 2 should be plenty until they retro these suckers again a few years from now on.

I will say this- the leather on these are a lot softer and definitely better in quality than the 2011 retro which I'm happy about. Still not worth $200 but the BC3 is the greatest sneaker of all time so I'm happy to have two pairs.

Yeah I’m wondering if I can use military discount in person before I cop the wifey and son’s pair online. Rather save $40-$50 if I can lol
Anybody try?

For anyoin
Yeah I’m wondering if I can use military discount in person before I cop the wifey and son’s pair online. Rather save $40-$50 if I can lol
Anybody try?

IMO this is a GR release and I don’t see why you shouldn’t be allowed to use a military discount in store.

Villa was acting real funny. Showing that it charged my PayPal and that the order it processing. We'll see.. Hoping my Presale pair doesn't get cancelled. Did not want to spend 45 minutes this morning on this..
ive had that happen a couple times with paypal

as long as it say order is processing in order history u should be good. if nothing shows in history and they charge your paypal they screwed u and u will be refunded

Went to my local shoe city since I won a raffle there and they told me and bunch of others on the phone to come by 10:30am, got there at 10:02 and they told us that they sold them because you had to be there before 9:30am like wtf. Shady smh

I live in the capital of surburbia in TN and the FinishLine at the mall had 135 pairs...easy walk in at 9am and was out in about 5 min...about 25 people in line total. This should be an easy cop for all. My second pair and very happy with overall quality.

Went to my local shoe city since I won a raffle there and they told me and bunch of others on the phone to come by 10:30am, got there at 10:02 and they told us that they sold them because you had to be there before 9:30am like wtf. Shady smh
I’d stop supporting the local. How they gonna do their customers dirty like that? Sketchy

Back
Top Bottom