Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Royal/Varsity Royal-Cement Grey (EU -Summer 2020, US - October $190)

Joined Apr 25, 2005
WHY would they leave NA off of these when the Unites that recently released this year had it? I swear sometimes JB makes 0 sense with their decision-making.
Maybe because that was a special Chicago Bulls release and it was for the all-star game in Chicago.

I‘ll grab this pair tho.

Joined Sep 22, 2014
Maybe because that was a special Chicago Bulls release and it was for the all-star game in Chicago.

I‘ll grab this pair tho.
The Nike Chi 3s? Definitely.

But they use NA on some random collabs (I.e. Social Status 6s) and retro+ cws/hybrid models nowadays (various Tinker 3 cws, What The 4s, Reflections of a Champ 6s, AM95 4s, etc. etc.) so I don’t understand why they couldn’t keep these consistent with the Unites since they’re otherwise just a Royal version of those.

Joined Dec 18, 2015
In. I hope as easy to get as the red “unite” pair was.

Down to double up with a pair at discount as well.

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Wonder what the quantity is and what kind of release they have planned, with everything getting pushed back.

The reds had Air and sat during the All star releases . I copped way below retail. Think the lowest they went for was $140??

Joined Sep 17, 2016
I saw the reds for 135 shipped at one point, but that went quick. Should've picked up a pair at that price.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now