Air Jordan III - STEALTH/LT GRAPHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 136064-003 - Fall 2011

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

I hope the AJ 3 Bins Premio will be OG (exact style) shape...Nike Air logos... Top notch premium materials.. OG box.. Shoe trees.. Premium suede elephant print shoe bags... I'd say in Blk/cmt color way... Just giving Jordan brand some ideas. Retail $210 with only 1988 pairs available. (even tho I'm against limited quickstrike releases) lol
You know they won't have Nike Air on them. If anything they will have the BIN Wax Seal on them. I don't get why people still dreaming about the Nike Air. It AIN'T happening again.

They can do anything they want homie.. Stop shooting down dreams... Lol

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

I hope the AJ 3 Bins Premio will be OG (exact style) shape...Nike Air logos... Top notch premium materials.. OG box.. Shoe trees.. Premium suede elephant print shoe bags... I'd say in Blk/cmt color way... Just giving Jordan brand some ideas. Retail $210 with only 1988 pairs available. (even tho I'm against limited quickstrike releases) lol
You know they won't have Nike Air on them. If anything they will have the BIN Wax Seal on them. I don't get why people still dreaming about the Nike Air. It AIN'T happening again.

They can do anything they want homie.. Stop shooting down dreams... Lol

These arn't BIN's, i saw them in person and they are alright, not great though. Red jumpman with white Air on the back.

These arn't BIN's, i saw them in person and they are alright, not great though. Red jumpman with white Air on the back.

I don't know why but when I read the title, I thought of these:

x3vlas.jpg

..and they match up with what dude above me said. Not really into Jordans anymore but we'll see how this goes..

x3vlas.jpg

..and they match up with what dude above me said. Not really into Jordans anymore but we'll see how this goes..

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

x3vlas.jpg

if they look like these...then yes...but like everyone else said...I need to see pics.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

x3vlas.jpg

if they look like these...then yes...but like everyone else said...I need to see pics.

Back
Top Bottom