Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

so nike is calling carolina blue valor blue now?
‘Carolina’ blue has varied a bunch through the years. A few years ago Nike and the university made an effort to get all the teams at UNC to use the same shade of blue. What they came up with was dubbed Valor. Similar to Michigan’s Amarillo.

I’m going to buy these and actually try to wear them right away instead of just looking at/admiring them then placing them back in the box to be stashed away in my closet for a few years like I always do lol. Will legit rock these on weekends during the spring.

I’m going to buy these and actually try to wear them right away instead of just looking at/admiring them then placing them back in the box to be stashed away in my closet for a few years like I always do lol. Will legit rock these on weekends during the spring.

we appreciate your support. Lol

‘Carolina’ blue has varied a bunch through the years. A few years ago Nike and the university made an effort to get all the teams at UNC to use the same shade of blue. What they came up with was dubbed Valor. Similar to Michigan’s Amarillo.
i see

Hey! First post, I’ve been trying to get a user name for awhile but some email issues. Finally got it going

bUt to the point, does anyone have any word on how many they are producing? Is this going to be like the “Michigan” 5s that released last year? Allstar 3s That just dropped? Any idea?

Cop

Screen Shot 2020-02-20 at 12.35.22 AM.png

They are raising the EP back up on these. C'mon JB :smh:

Maybe it is just his pair, and if so, JB needs to up the quality control

I was just about to say this. Certain pics and videos have me conflicted on these. On one hand they look like they have the slim OGish toe box just like the red cements then in other angles and videos like bulletrc’s the toe box is looking like it’s back to business as usual. The inconsistency is nauseating at this point. The EP height on bullets UNC looks as high as it is on recent BC3 and even higher than the 2011 which is absurd. I really hope that’s just his pair, otherwise JB has pulled the old bait and switch. Like are they saying it has to be a “SE” to receive OG toe box treatment? If so that’s ****** up. Will swift through 10 pairs to find the lowest cut EP if I have to. This is nuts. Was otherwise excited for this release but now I’m just annoyed.

I was just about to say this. Certain pics and videos have me conflicted on these. On one hand they look like they have the slim OGish toe box just like the red cements then in other angles and videos like bulletrc’s the toe box is looking like it’s back to business as usual. The inconsistency is nauseating at this point. The EP height on bullets UNC looks as high as it is on recent BC3 and even higher than the 2011 which is absurd. I really hope that’s just his pair, otherwise JB has pulled the old bait and switch. Like are they saying it has to be a “SE” to receive OG toe box treatment? If so that’s ****** up. Will swift through 10 pairs to find the lowest cut EP if I have to. This is nuts. Was otherwise excited for this release but now I’m just annoyed.
TONYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!

Back
Top Bottom