Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

No pics. No news. No updates. I wouldn’t be surprised if these get pushed back with all the releases happening in the next few weeks/months.
I really hope not. This is the only shoe I'm looking forward to right now

Speak of the devil. No idea why they decided to go with a navy Jumpman at the back instead of UNC blue tho, would've looked alot better.
Undecided on these, might try and get them on discount.

knew we wouldn't get a UNC tongue but the jumpman heel really kills em for me. In navy no less...

these went from auto-cop to a game time decision

I've never been one to customize but these I would definitely consider

knew we wouldn't get a UNC tongue but the jumpman heel really kills em for me. In navy no less...

these went from auto-cop to a game time decision

I've never been one to customize but these I would definitely consider

In regardless. Not surprised about the navy as the football team originally got the branded version of these before the basketball team and they’ve made a point to slide navy in on football gear the last few years.

1579793591335.png

1579793619884.png

1579793761514.png

1579793781586.png

1579793798410.png

1579793817312.png

I’m good. Knowing what they’re capable of producing and seeing these is a joke. Tan elephant print doesn’t even look well with powder blue. Why not grey?

money saved

why jumpman look so fat
wish to coming with nike air on back
however, will getting pair for sure

In regardless. Not surprised about the navy as the football team originally got the branded version of these before the basketball team and they’ve made a point to slide navy in on football gear the last few years.

true. I didn't mind the navy on the obsidians last year but in general navy/unc isn't my favorite combo

like someone mentioned also, elephant print on these looking like an odd shade too. need some official/on foot pics

These are nice. The samples I had seen earlier were ehhh but this final product is looking righteous. Depends on when they release tho! March is only about the DMPs and fire reds for me

It looks like these have the updated shape as well with the rolled edge behind the tongue. I hate Carolina Blue though so these are a pass

Easy tab swap with a Carolina Blue Nike Air will make these actually wearable

Back
Top Bottom