Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

A guy was wearing these today in the barbershop, after seeing them in person I wasn’t really impressed. All I could focus on was the EP on the toe cap.
I'm the same way. Whenever I see anyone wearing pre-redone III retros, I'm like :sick:

A guy was wearing these today in the barbershop, after seeing them in person I wasn’t really impressed. All I could focus on was the EP on the toe cap.
What was wrong with the EP on the toe cap? Dude was probably wearing fakes. These released post Unite Fire red 3s. That means the the shape and EP height are mostly on point like recent 3s. The only thing you could maybe point out as a negative (if anything) would be the thick sharpie line EP but we didn’t start getting thin line pattern EP until just now with the Reimagined, maybe FR3s. And even some of those still have sharpie print. UNC 3s are A1 and one of the best retro+ cws in years along with the Georgetowns.

Last edited:
What was wrong with the EP on the toe cap? Dude was probably wearing fakes. These released Unite Fire red 3s. That means the the shape and EP height are mostly on point like recent 3s. The only thing you could maybe point out as a negative (if anything) would be the thick sharpie line EP but we didn’t start getting thin line pattern EP until just now with the Reimagined, maybe FR3s. And even some of those still have sharpie print. UNC 3s are A1 and one of the best retro+ cws in years along with the Georgetowns.
He wasn’t wearing fakes, maybe it was a bad pair. The left shoe had the chunky thick black lines. The right shoe didn’t. The whole shoe just look bland to me… 3s are my favorite silhouette of all time…

What was wrong with the EP on the toe cap? Dude was probably wearing fakes. These released post Unite Fire red 3s. That means the the shape and EP height are mostly on point like recent 3s. The only thing you could maybe point out as a negative (if anything) would be the thick sharpie line EP but we didn’t start getting thin line pattern EP until just now with the Reimagined, maybe FR3s. And even some of those still have sharpie print. UNC 3s are A1 and one of the best retro+ cws in years along with the Georgetowns.
Hahahaha, good point. I forgot we were even talking specifically about the UNC pair and when it came out. The original comment just made me think of how I feel when I see someone wearing, say, the previous True Blues, or the Tinker IIIs I saw someone rocking over the weekend.

What is the dadwash jeans trend? You mean regular blue jeans? Please explain because I’m confused as to what that is lol.

I’m talkin about those jeans that are factory washed a million times to get that boring medium-light blue color all throughout with no fading no creases no interesting features at all. Typically relaxed fit wide leg

You know the look… It’s the same style baggy jeans that suburban white girls started wearing the last couple years to hide how chunky they got during covid lockdowns

I’m talkin about those jeans that are factory washed a million times to get that boring medium-light blue color all throughout with no fading no creases no interesting features at all. Typically relaxed fit wide leg

You know the look… It’s the same style baggy jeans that suburban white girls started wearing the last couple years to hide how chunky they got during covid lockdowns
Got ya. I see what you mean now. I especially feel you on the baggy ones for sure. The joints on display all throughout urban outfitters these days. Yeah can’t see that fad lasting too much longer.

Met a guy locally, said he wanted just $180, I couldn’t drive fast enough. DS at that, too happy can’t lie.

Attachments

• IMG_7997.jpeg
    IMG_7997.jpeg
    254.7 KB · Views: 364
Back
Top Bottom