Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

get your thumbs ready!
I'm goin in fcfs.
3ObjXOE.jpg

Allocation in NYC puts these as readily available for the most part. Don't know if they're going to sit, but I don't know if you want to take that chance. At worst, you can return within the window if you see FSRs online.

E732A414-60FE-40D8-9356-B6D79138BC59.jpeg

No lie. Got my 2011 pair on today at work. My fav cements ever due to quality of the materials. And so comfy with the extra cushioning around the inside.

As much as love the WC3s cw I have to say that unfortunately the 2011 version you’re wearing does NOT have “quality” materials. Not at all man lol.

As much as love the WC3s cw I have to say that unfortunately the 2011 version you’re wearing does NOT have “quality” materials. Not at all man lol.

Yeah the paint chips really bad in the midsole and the synthetic leather is bad. Creases up nasty. Mine are beaters and I didn't wear them to wear they would have been throwaways. Going to put some money to the side for 2018 NA retros.

I have seen a good amount of ppl who agree with you but it is a personal preference. I love the leather and soft feel with the leather and cushion all around. My only gripe would be the paint chips and cracks on the midsole. I dont mind the elephant print height at all.

Why dont you like them? Any specific reasons?

I have seen a good amount of ppl who agree with you but it is a personal preference. I love the leather and soft feel with the leather and cushion all around. My only gripe would be the paint chips and cracks on the midsole. I dont mind the elephant print height at all.

Why dont you like them? Any specific reasons?

It’s not that I don’t like them. I have them lol. And my pair is in a lot better condition than yours but even still I can’t ignore the reasons they leave a ton to be desired because of all the things mentioned above (I shouldn’t have to reiterate, everyone on here knows what their shortcomings are). The fact that they’re the “White Cements” are about the only thing those have going for them. I love the model and the cw. But the 2011 version of it is pretty trash in comparison to their earlier retro counterparts (1994/2003) and to what we’ve been getting recently. Long story short, those ain’t it dog. Sorry to bare bad news. I’d suggest you pray for a newer better retro with NA like all of us and prepare to retire those borderline monstrosities.

dhtowng dhtowng "Sorry to bare bad news. I’d suggest you pray for a newer better retro with NA like all of us and prepare to retire those borderline monstrosities."

This really is not necessary, he enjoys/ happy with his pair, no need to cut the man at the knees, jeez....

Man he said that 2011 WC3s have “quality materials” lol. I happen to think he absolutely wrong and totally off base on that assessment if you’ve been around NT and collecting for a while like I have. Wasn’t taking a personal jab at him at all. We were discussing the shoe at hand which is allowed last time I checked.

What’s wrong with suggesting he hopes for a better WC3 retro like we all are? lol.

Last edited:
FNL does phone order reservations?
Ain’t that some sheet lol

my coworker told me he did it, so I called and sure enough they reserved a guaranteed pair in my name. Said to bring id and pickup was 8-10am. Guessing this is their way to try and control the release since they didn’t do an app raffle.

Back
Top Bottom