Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

Damn, thought my purchase went through on snkrs and I went back to bed. Woke up now and no notifications and these are sold out? Ugh. Nike with the games on a release I thought was easy.

You're wrong - I didn't want the red 3's. Apparently most did not, full sizes available everywhere you look. Yet these sold out in minutes. Who's job is it to know their market, my job, or Nike's?

I didn't ask Nike to overproduce anything. Maybe take half the red 3's and replace them with UNC 3's and gee I wonder what that might look like. Any idiot knew these were high demand. Nobody was asking for red 3's on the other hand.

If you want to make excuses for Nike because you got a pair, I get it. But the experience they consistently deliver is inexcusable, period. It doesn't have to be. There is nothing about "being a business" that includes consistently short stocking your most popular items, which is what they used to do and now here we go again.
We still on this? Go start your own multi-billion dollar sportswear company since you know better than Nike.

Another tip. The footlocker stores will do a "restock" today or tomorrow. These will be pairs that were checked out online but fail their automatic payment verification system. It's quite a few pairs every time. Good luck to those still trying.

Man that’s pretty sketch on finishline part, get a PayPal confirmation then gotta hope finishline confirm the order or place multiple orders then have to cancel one. Lesson learned i guess...

FNL always been like that
They love taking your money even if the order doesn’t go thru
I only try on FNL once
I don’t like having multiple pending charges just for all of them to cancel/refund
I’m waiting for my refund for them as we speak

I don’t know how y’all get through FNL... I hate that site. Only time I ever purchased was space jams and before that was the black cement 3’s from 2011. Majority of the time put me in the lame wait page.

Was told by store employees they were all sold out before 9am this morning.

Walk past the same store at about 11 and see dudes walking out with pairs.

I'm all good with missing out on a shoe. It's the BS that goes on with FCFS for a release like this that irks me.

Was told by store employees they were all sold out before 9am this morning.

Walk past the same store at about 11 and see dudes walking out with pairs.

I'm all good with missing out on a shoe. It's the BS that goes on with FCFS for a release like this that irks me.
I don't mean to laugh but that's ****ed up lol

20200307_115118.jpg
20200307_113801.jpg
These Are Very Nice!!!

Lol, some areas just should not go back to the FCFS method. It’ll be alright for the first few releases; Unfortunately, it won’t last long. It’ll go back to what it used to be real quick.

I was totally off on this release
I thought they would sell well but didn’t think it would be an instant sellout
Thought the FCFS at stores meant it would be plentiful
But it looks like most stores only got a few pairs

Same here bro, hit Moa thinking I'm early and sis leaving her store like they sold out. Hit a frew on snkrs luckily, my sis that works at champs caught a 9.5 for my son, waiting on the next call for a 10 for my other family member. Mall was over before it started.

Back
Top Bottom