Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

yeah many times, just as recent as last week. excuse they used was "no access to delivery location" whatever that's supposed to mean. i was home all day and our cameras didnt show anyone came at the time they supposedly attempted delivery either.
Wow..Sorry to hear that man..Were you still able to get your package?

eBay pair finally came in. They don’t disappoint.

BE003AC6-15E4-45A2-870C-E1CB705513C9.jpeg

Wow..Sorry to hear that man..Were you still able to get your package?

yeah it delivered next day. just annoying and shady they lie about what happened rather than just say its delayed.

Crazy thing is, if it's delivered to the wrong addy and disappears. You're screwed. I know I was.
I called the sups, admin, was given the go around till I just gave up! Despite last gps location (as they scan it) being a block or so away. It's a bad look for their delivery guy, and they heavy on that herd mentality..
I try not to think abt it. Just pisses me off all over again..

that actually happened to me once too when I was living in a high-rise. I was fortunate to find a discontinued snowboard jacket on ebay but it never showed up even though it said it delivered. I hounded them a couple times and eventually they figured out it was delivered to the building across the street and retrieved it, but it still didnt showed up after they re-delivered. finally about another week later my roommate came home with it. coincidentally he was in the elevator with some chick who randomly asked if he was me and said she had my package. apparently her boyfriend lived on a different floor in the building, had the exact same name, and accidentally took my package when USPS re-delivered it. :lol:

Still waiting on my pair from Goat. Its been "authenticating" for days. I get we are in a state of panic around the country and shipping carriers are getting hammered with orders for delivery. But three businees days "authenticating"?

Even another order of mine which is not shoe related was shipped out of Indiana and is currently in Puerto Rico. I live in the Pacific Northwest so wtf is it doing in PR? *sigh*

Still waiting on my pair from Goat. Its been "authenticating" for days. I get we are in a state of panic around the country and shipping carriers are getting hammered with orders for delivery. But three businees days "authenticating"?

Even another order of mine which is not shoe related was shipped out of Indiana and is currently in Puerto Rico. I live in the Pacific Northwest so wtf is it doing in PR? *sigh*
I think they discontinued sending out orders from California currently due to the coronavirus. My friend got an email that said that some of his shoes being held in goat storage in California will be unable to ship/sell at this time.

Yeah I’m done buying **** online for a while. Not trying to wait forever/have my money tied up for who knows how long

Anyone know if Nike.com is still accepting returns?

Jumpman tabs shouldn’t exist.
It’s funny to see people prefer a jumpman just because it’s not an og (never because they think it looks better). That gentry logic makes no sense to me, especially as a consumer.
Hush! Might hear ya and start charging extra....

Back
Top Bottom