Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by Patriot14

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Originally Posted by jordanfan08

finishline just restocked all sizes http://www.finishline.com...jsp?productId=prod670687

Good looks, all they offer is free shipping and no discount codes, if I can find one cheaper I will cop a second.
As I just said...coupons don't work on Jordans anywhere unless the company overrides it's for you...Clearly you would be one of those people who don't understand simple economics...

Wrong, wrong, and wrong. Thanks for your input as a Finishline employee, but I think you can speak for your company only, and not FTL/FA/Champs. I can't tell you the countless time I walk into Footlocker/Champs and they accept the $20 off VIP coupon on new release Jordans. Usually they tell the employees not to accept any coupons, but if they scan them they work. There is no override necessary, just scan and go. There is also the military discount that works on anything. I've received those countless times in the past.

Just because you work for a retail store doesn't mean you have to insult people here. Clearly you're mistaken son.
indifferent.gif

To the guy asking why your shoes always come from TN. Are you close to TN? We always ship from the closest store that has the product. If it's a big store, they probably get quite a few of the new releases so that's why they come from there...
@Patriot14 - well I am on the west coast, so not sure. I have ordered before and had it shipped from a store in Nevada and even had one come from the same state. They were not new releases though. I have only noticed it with new releases.

lol at resellers on ebay ending auctions early because there going less than retail.I whent today and got my third pair i was able to use a $20 off cupon it wouldnt work but the lady still gave me the $20 off i payed 130.00
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Prince of Nicholson Avenue

nice what store was that?! i got my 1st pair for 120 with eastbay giftcards. 20% off.
fnl at my local mall last size 11 at that store

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

finishline just restocked all sizes http://www.finishline.com...jsp?productId=prod670687

Good looks, all they offer is free shipping and no discount codes, if I can find one cheaper I will cop a second.
As I just said...coupons don't work on Jordans anywhere unless the company overrides it's for you...Clearly you would be one of those people who don't understand simple economics...

Wrong, wrong, and wrong. Thanks for your input as a Finishline employee, but I think you can speak for your company only, and not FTL/FA/Champs. I can't tell you the countless time I walk into Footlocker/Champs and they accept the $20 off VIP coupon on new release Jordans. Usually they tell the employees not to accept any coupons, but if they scan them they work. There is no override necessary, just scan and go. There is also the military discount that works on anything. I've received those countless times in the past.

Just because you work for a retail store doesn't mean you have to insult people here. Clearly you're mistaken son.
indifferent.gif
First let's make sure to remove the son, I definitely wouldn't want to carry such an insulting title from you.  The $20 off is not a coupon, it is the same thing as the Winners Circle $20 reward.  It is for spending a certain amount of money and is looked upon by the store as a gift card, not redeemable for cash.  The only reason these work is because the shoe companies cannot put a lock on such discounts offered by the company themselves, it is a different entity from a coupon.  I am a platinum member of the VIP program at Champs as well so I was aware of this but I guess gave you the benefit of the doubt that you knew the difference, my bad for that...
The military discount is also not a coupon, it is a discount offered through the company for those in the military.  It works because again the shoe companies have no override on that.  The problem with a military discount is all the tools that come in on a daily basis and ask for a discount and then the shady employees at Foot Locker/Champs (same ones who price match for people) allow it to happen.  Slap in the face to the company, to the shoe brand, and to the military as well...

Do your research sir, there's a reason that Nike pulled all Shox products from Footlocker Co. (Eastbay/Champs/Footaction/Foot Locker) broken release dates, price matching, and unethical business practices come back to bight you...isn't that right Ray
grin.gif
 (I think that's the Eastbay reps name)

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

To the guy asking why your shoes always come from TN. Are you close to TN? We always ship from the closest store that has the product. If it's a big store, they probably get quite a few of the new releases so that's why they come from there...
@Patriot14 - well I am on the west coast, so not sure. I have ordered before and had it shipped from a store in Nevada and even had one come from the same state. They were not new releases though. I have only noticed it with new releases.

Yeah I'm in the bay area and mines coming from Wisconsin

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

It could be due to the west coast stores typically selling through their stock of Jordans so they could come from a store that sells them slower.  I just know that in most cases, they are shipped from the closest store that has the product in stock...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

indifferent.gif
First let's make sure to remove the son, I definitely wouldn't want to carry such an insulting title from you.  The $20 off is not a coupon, it is the same thing as the Winners Circle $20 reward.  It is for spending a certain amount of money and is looked upon by the store as a gift card, not redeemable for cash.  The only reason these work is because the shoe companies cannot put a lock on such discounts offered by the company themselves, it is a different entity from a coupon.  I am a platinum member of the VIP program at Champs as well so I was aware of this but I guess gave you the benefit of the doubt that you knew the difference, my bad for that...
The military discount is also not a coupon, it is a discount offered through the company for those in the military.  It works because again the shoe companies have no override on that.  The problem with a military discount is all the tools that come in on a daily basis and ask for a discount and then the shady employees at Foot Locker/Champs (same ones who price match for people) allow it to happen.  Slap in the face to the company, to the shoe brand, and to the military as well...

Do your research sir, there's a reason that Nike pulled all Shox products from Footlocker Co. (Eastbay/Champs/Footaction/Foot Locker) broken release dates, price matching, and unethical business practices come back to bight you...isn't that right Ray
grin.gif
 (I think that's the Eastbay reps name)
I do my research son. And yes, the $20 off is a coupon. It comes in the mail. It is just like the same damn coupon your company sends out to me every other month in those little pamphlets. $20 off $99. It's not the VIP rewards gift certificate they give you after you purchase over X amount of dollars.

And I know more crooked workers at my local Finishlines than at any other retail store. "Sorry, we don't have any of this Jordan on RD" since all the employees and their friends end up with them. Trust me, your company isn't all that spotless either.

Get off that high horse and please, you do your research and stop trying to sound like the say all know all. You work for Finishline. Need I say more?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom