AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

Iron Man

Banned
From zsneakerheadz IG. Expect something very similar to the Lightning AJ4

Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 9.41.57 AM.png

AUGUST 2021
Air Jordan 4 Retro
Tour Yellow/Multi-Color/Multi-Color/Dark Blue Grey
CT8527-700

From zsneakerheadz IG. Expect something very similar to the Lightning AJ4

Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 9.41.57 AM.png

AUGUST 2021
Air Jordan 4 Retro
Tour Yellow/Multi-Color/Multi-Color/Dark Blue Grey
CT8527-700
Why do you even bump this thread, I had finally come to grips I will never get this shoe. :smh: Popped up on my timeline a few months the post I made when they were last suppose to come out. Forever will I be waiting for them.

See I’m not a fan of this. Don’t get me wrong though; I LOVE the lightning fours. I love the original retro+ colorway I mean. Based on the color description and the fact that they say to expect something “similar”, I am cautiously optimistic about this. As long as they don’t deviate too far from the original, it’s a cop. I’ll be keeping a close eye out for these~

See I’m not a fan of this. Don’t get me wrong though; I LOVE the lightning fours. I love the original retro+ colorway I mean. Based on the color description and the fact that they say to expect something “similar”, I am cautiously optimistic about this. As long as they don’t deviate too far from the original, it’s a cop. I’ll be keeping a close eye out for these~

It's gonna end up like how everyone thought the Banned 1s were going to release as the first 85 OG at this year's all star weekend...and then we got those Varisty Red instead.

I guess it’ll be cool to see these in a slightly better mold? I always thought it was a joke to hold these up in such high regards given that they were released during the dark dark period of Jordan 4s. Full on low top banana (particularly with this cw) shape.

Pass... I just can't do a predominantly bright yellow *** shoe. The black/yellow pair are much nicer, but I already have Royaltys so I'd probably pass on those too.

Back
Top Bottom