Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Still copping

Got rid of my 2012 they were big and bulky

These will be too but atleast I can best em to the ground, will last awhile without having to worry like the WC :smh:

If you guys get these dirty / dusty you’ll have your “white lines” in no time

Also if you cop a pair of 99s or 89s and sole swap. That’s whack and that’s not even a true 99/89 anymore. Do it all the way or don’t do it at all. No need to fake it

Will you get a load of this

41D9A2E4-CD19-4CFD-BF7F-A54293C70A33.jpeg

D9DCA0AD-750F-4175-B505-EFB88E2CD17D.gif

If you guys get these dirty / dusty you’ll have your “white lines” in no time

Also if you cop a pair of 99s or 89s and sole swap. That’s whack and that’s not even a true 99/89 anymore. Do it all the way or don’t do it at all. No need to fake it
I beleive you're missing the point. It's just making an un wearable shoe, wearable.....you can calm down now.

They look OK. I’ll buy them but won’t be blown away like I could’ve been. Can’t wait till I’m 50 for the next go around, which is a sad reason to buy but out of my control. At least they sort of tried improving them. Just don’t see why they couldn’t be bothered to go all the way. The only things I’m really going WTF on are the off-center heel logos and no white lines. Especially the logos. What. The. ****. ... is that all about? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:stoneface:
:smh:

Finally catching up today. Nice to finally see real pics. Much thanks to homie for going back and getting them. And while they did a better job I’m still disappointed. The toe just means that much to me on this shoe and it’s not right. Also calm down with the tongue already. Jesus.

Back
Top Bottom