Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Toros are awesome, kinda surprised you don’t like em

Lol at Toros. :lol:

So trash.
You know, it's funny: I hate red sneakers. Always have, going back to the '90s when I had a teammate walk into practice one day wearing all-red Adidas. We were like, WTF is happening? LOL
I thought those Toros were asinine, too, back when they released. But every time I see someone wearing them, they look ****ing dope. Just saw a dude rocking them yesterday and was like, yo, those look damn good on feet. I don't know what it is about that one particular shoe, but if someone gave me a pair, I'd wear them all over. And like I said, I DESPISE red shoes in every other circumstance.

You know I'm in the same boat :rofl:
Normally this is a shoe I'd buy two pairs of, but I'm probably one and done as well. Not going to swear to that yet, but it's how I'm leaning.

You'll probably get two. :lol:

I rarely double up, I can't get to all my shoes the way it is.

3.PNG
Dude, no exaggeration, I laughed so hard I started crying at this. Thank you!

This will be the only pair I wear out of the store, just for Nostalgia sake. Take me back to my 14th birthday when I bought them with my Birthday money. Wore them joints out thinking I could jump to the moon. That is why I am not going crazy over a couple issues with the shoe not matching up with 99. I wish May 4th was tomorrow!!!!!

You know, it's funny: I hate red sneakers. Always have, going back to the '90s when I had a teammate walk into practice one day wearing all-red Adidas. We were like, WTF is happening? LOL
I thought those Toros were asinine, too, back when they released. But every time I see someone wearing them, they look ****ing dope. Just saw a dude rocking them yesterday and was like, yo, those look damn good on feet. I don't know what it is about that one particular shoe, but if someone gave me a pair, I'd wear them all over. And like I said, I DESPISE red shoes in every other circumstance.

And I LOVE red shoes too.

What was dope about them?

All the pairs I’ve seen look trash.

Toros are just barbershop/flea market bootlegs to me. We joked about that colorway in the early 2000's.

Attachments

• IMG_20190408_173816.jpg
    IMG_20190408_173816.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 13
You'll probably get two. :lol:

I rarely double up, I can't get to all my shoes the way it is.
:rofl:
The more I think about it, it'll probably just be one unless I somehow stumble into two with basically no effort (scoring on an early release and/or off SNKRS and in-store on release day). And as you said, I've already got too much stuff to even get to it all.

I used to rock the red suede21s with some red do key shorts when I was like 27. Thought I was cool as hell, haha. Dumbass

Back
Top Bottom