Air Jordan IV (4) Laser – White – Varsity Red – Midnight Navy | Sample

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

those are FIRE!!!what u guys talkin' about??Hey,you guys dont have cop it if you dont like them,and im sure you will be the first one in line during the release day.

Reading is fundamental, genius 
indifferent.gif

I don't know why he thinks someone will pay 10k for those, guarantee they just sit there.  Just about as bad as croatianstyle

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

those are FIRE!!!what u guys talkin' about??Hey,you guys dont have cop it if you dont like them,and im sure you will be the first one in line during the release day.

Reading is fundamental, genius 
indifferent.gif

I don't know why he thinks someone will pay 10k for those, guarantee they just sit there.  Just about as bad as croatianstyle

I got the white laser still needa get the blacks, but these joints woulda been hella clean if they were a pure red im lovin the 2 tone white nd black midsole they needa come out with some 4s like that

I got the white laser still needa get the blacks, but these joints woulda been hella clean if they were a pure red im lovin the 2 tone white nd black midsole they needa come out with some 4s like that

smh at some of you crying about the price... he is selling this based on quantity... supposedly there are only 3 of those ever made, but some of you are talking like you know whats going on... now if you dont understand business 101 and factor in the rarity of the shoe then i feel sorry for you... thats why he runs a successful business and you are here talking about his items for sale.

and that guy saying its from australia? !%$?
eyes.gif

now as for the shoe... i give it 8/10...

smh at some of you crying about the price... he is selling this based on quantity... supposedly there are only 3 of those ever made, but some of you are talking like you know whats going on... now if you dont understand business 101 and factor in the rarity of the shoe then i feel sorry for you... thats why he runs a successful business and you are here talking about his items for sale.

and that guy saying its from australia? !%$?
eyes.gif

now as for the shoe... i give it 8/10...

Back
Top Bottom