Air Jordan IV 4 Toro Bravo Help

$460 for a pair from Flight Club NY, or $386 for a pair on eBay. The seller on eBay owns an eBay store, is a Top Rated seller, offers a 14 day return, Has positive feedback, has a 16,000+ feedback score from selling a lot of sneakers and clothes. Money is not an issue, but I wouldn't mind saving money. But I live 2 blocks away from Flight Club, and I'm guaranteed an authentic pair. Please help out guys.

if you want to 100% guarantee your pair then just go with flightclub.
Right. That's what I was thinking. Thanks bro. And even though NikeTalk states not to share live eBay listings, I see others do it all the time. Is there a penalty if I were to post the link?

Yeah then I won't even bother posting the link if that's the case. Still my first week on NT. Still figuring my way around things.
Why don't you just upload the pics? It's easy. Just save them to your computer or phone, then hit the little grey picture button to upload them.

Why don't you just upload the pics? It's easy. Just save them to your computer or phone, then hit the little grey picture button to upload them.
Thanks. Gonna do that right now. And I'm sorry I wear a size 10. Thanks though bro.

Ebay seller: croatianstyle Listing name: Nike AIR JORDAN 4 IV RETRO TORO BRAVO Size 10 FIRE RED WHITE BLACK CEMENT GREY

I just did some research. Apparently, croatianstyle created the website projectblitz.com, which is where those stock photos came from. I googled "croatianstyle" and found his instagram. He has photos of celebrities including Drake, shopping at his store. And there is a thread stating that he is legit. Seems legit, but I don't know. You guys have more knowledge and are far more experienced than me. It's a very tough decision.

those price are pretty outrageous though. for the most part, toro 4s can be had for less then 300. more around 250 or so

Yeah that's true. But I'm the same guy that bought those fake Bred 11's from eBay. Luckily, I opened a case and received a full refund. It's stressful receiving fakes. I'd rather spend a couple more bucks and get authentic Jordan's.

i think youre good on this pair from the ebayer. go for it. he only had 1 pair and nothing look suspicious in his profile and the items he sells. worst case scenario, youre protected

the ones at FC arent going anywhere at that price lol

Last edited:
Yea, defiantly post pics when you get them. I think your good though, that seller seems legit. even if you get fakes somehow, paypal covers you and will refund you

Back
Top Bottom