Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

After you have kids, it's best to leave the GITD clothing to them...

Last edited:
Not for me. I guess the younger dudes like it. Walkin' 'round looking like TRON and **** :lol:. Cool, more power to y'all who do like them.

the haters are dudes like this with silly comments

Not liking a shoe then saying more power to those who like them. You are an idiot. Can't even have an opinion and say anything real because dudes like this get sensitive for nothing. No shots. No direct statements. An opinion. Sucks to not think and have a brain on NT now. Just wow....

AND it's only a photoshop...:rofl:. Some people here man...

Last edited:
Not liking a shoe then saying more power to those who like them. You are an idiot. Can't even have an opinion and say anything real because dudes like this get sensitive for nothing. No shots. No direct statements. An opinion. Sucks to not think and have a brain on NT now. Just wow....

Sensitive? That is it. Your comments are the only thing that sound like they have hurt feelings. Keep it moving Not here for your bs

Sensitive? That is it. Your comments are the only thing that sound like they have hurt feelings. Keep it moving Not here for your bs

I'm not at all. You called me a hater when my quote had no hate at all. I made a joke, you felt some sort of way. No one said anything but you. They're only shoes, why would I be hurt if someone decided to buy that colorway? It's not affecting me in any shape or form. Your money, your preference. You sound very immature. Pay me no nevermind.

Might trade my cool grey iv for these...
If you're cool grey's are a size 11 I call dibs.  Haha but seriously though, you should have no problem at all making that trade.  Hell, I'd even make dude throw a lil cash on it (if your shoes are DS).

Really gotta see these in person or in a video to make a final decision on whether I'm copping or not. I kinda wish it was actually the the cool grey IVs though.

Last edited:
UPDATE: This was posted on TCC's (The Closet Collectors) Instagram earlier today.

2416t1x.png

Peep the caption.

Materials will be nubuck, not suede (according to him) just like the Toro 4s, not like the PS.

This is an interesting turn of events.

And the plot thickens......

Last edited:
These will be copped, IDGAF if they glow in the dark or not. Same with the Toro's, what can I say, I love IV's, my favorite model :smokin

would have loved to see them drop with suede or the wolf grey V type leather (like it appeared in the PS). 

still could be a promising new retro colorway

Back
Top Bottom