Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

eastbay is very strict and doesnt allow any discount on jordan retros
Me and my brother's score this weekend. By the way, Eastbay let me use a $20 off coupon I found on Fatwallet or Ebates. Total one pair and shirt was $169.98 flat from Eastbay.

I'm flipping my extra pair for $210
smile.gif

By the way, this is how Eastbay always sends my shoes.

Eastbay has never sent my shoes like that. Always just the shoebox inside the packaging box. Never gotten two packaging boxes, except when I got toro IV and shadows in the same order.

didin't mean to start a discussion on the viability of the hangtags. no, i don't wear the tags. no, they aren't worth much. no, it's not like missing an insole. but it is the principle. i will wear these b/c i for one love the colorway, but like many of you guys i have dozens upon dozens of kicks...and i pride myself on taking good care of them, including having all the rights boxes, extras, etc. let's face it, the shoe game represents an investment these days with prices where they are. and when it's time to move to a new investment, i want to preserve a fair return. it's business.

Got the call from my boy.
Told me his store got pairs transferred there. Sent him money, he dropping them off tomorrow.

YES!

Got mine from NDC today. They're gorgeous man. The night before they dropped, I stared at pics of these and the Fear IV's (since I found them so similar) and chose these. Very happy.

I slept on the Toros, and paid $210 off eBay a month later. I think you should be more than able to cop these around ~$200. Then again, I wear a sz 14 which aren't exactly readily available, so maybe you'll do better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom