Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

I'm cheap. Knowing that they're coming out March 21 nationwide, I can't see myself spending more than $350 shipped...especially after taking a stripping on both X's and Oreo's this weekend. If they weren't coming out in March, I'd either go up to $400 (I hate spending a lot on non PE's) which would probably get me laughed at so I'd start factoring in trade shoes...
source?

I am a giant IV collector. Is there anyone from NY with a size 12? It would be much appreciated.

I am a giant IV collector. Is there anyone from NY with a size 12? It would be much appreciated.

BEAT IT BRO! This is my story LOL. Seriously, I'm in the exact same situation. Big time Jordan IV collector and I need a 12. I am over here struggling lol...

too many sz 12's in here ...yall move around :lol:

I'm cheap. Knowing that they're coming out March 21 nationwide, I can't see myself spending more than $350 shipped...especially after taking a stripping on both X's and Oreo's this weekend. If they weren't coming out in March, I'd either go up to $400 (I hate spending a lot on non PE's) which would probably get me laughed at so I'd start factoring in trade shoes...

source?

View media item 1404646

Read the bottom. Unofficial but he's not the first person I've heard throw this date out.

Don't thinks that's true if they are set to release nation wide they don't have a date so far that's exactly what the reps said at the pop up shop

Doesn't look like there's anything on the calendar that day for JB, but if its a month away I'm sure they would have announced already.

exactly... like the week of...3 days before etc
laugh.gif

if these shoes are coming out in a few weeks nation wide i would tell any of you guys to hold off
and not pay these crazy prices i been seeing on line

i made the mistake of overpaying for the red 10's & liberty 10's

they where all over nyc in stores that never have Jordan's late in the day on the release date for box price on Sunday

plus i could have got confirmed tickets for my size cause i waited for foam raffle tickets

if these shoes are coming out in a few weeks nation wide i would tell any of you guys to hold off
and not pay these crazy prices i been seeing on line

i made the mistake of overpaying for the red 10's & liberty 10's

they where all over nyc in stores that never have Jordan's late in the day on the release date for box price on Sunday

plus i could have got confirmed tickets for my size cause i waited for foam raffle tickets
hey its like the ferraris honestly, and if others have the means to pay to play then so be it. 

hey its like the ferraris honestly, and if others have the means to pay to play then so be it. 

true it will save people time and effort when they release it they do drop nation wide

but these laser prices are worse then the farraris

Last edited:
Just coming back in here. Were they NYC exclusives for now? And $250?
yes and yes...i heard it was wither 600 or 800 pair, i got there at like 10:30 or so waited for about an hour and a half and was in (admired the store and some of the gems they had) and out 

Wouldnt it be something if nike was playing the hype and charged 250 for ASG weekend, but the wider release was $200 (max)

Last edited:
thatd be nice huh. I mean they could do it since they charge whatever they want anyway.

Hell i'd mark up my stuff if i had a business in NYC this past weekend

Wouldnt it be something if nike was playing the hype and charged 250 for ASG weekend, but the wider release was $200 (max)

:smile: wouldnt mind that at all

would be absolutely genius for nike and heartbreaking for those who copped haha

would be absolutely genius for nike and heartbreaking for those who copped haha

NYC gets enough favours from Nike/JB.  Stick it to them one time! lol

actually it would be the same they did on rarris & don ii's those are $275 box but everywhere charged $350

Back
Top Bottom