Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see those boxes..

With JB taking a similar marketing approach to the 3's this year, I'd say it's a good bet that we will see Black/Cement IV's on Black Friday 2012.

Nice to see those boxes..

With JB taking a similar marketing approach to the 3's this year, I'd say it's a good bet that we will see Black/Cement IV's on Black Friday 2012.

ya the box is dope

Now that the box everyone wanted is actually coming watch the haters still complain about something
laugh.gif
:

BTW.......I really didnt want to post these pics cause of the name smeared all over it but........this is the world we live in

ya the box is dope

Now that the box everyone wanted is actually coming watch the haters still complain about something
laugh.gif
:

BTW.......I really didnt want to post these pics cause of the name smeared all over it but........this is the world we live in

^
if they wanted to do the tag correctly,

it would be the same tag they had with the 2011 white cement 3, not the thin tag that came with the 1999 retro
i believe the og 4 had the thick tag & the og 3 had the thin tag

so all they'd have to do is make more of the ones from last years cement 3s

^
if they wanted to do the tag correctly,

it would be the same tag they had with the 2011 white cement 3, not the thin tag that came with the 1999 retro
i believe the og 4 had the thick tag & the og 3 had the thin tag

so all they'd have to do is make more of the ones from last years cement 3s

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

Originally Posted by Zephyr1983

Can we get a little discussion going about the toe box?
Im a little concerned that the banana toe is still there. 

Although from some of the more recent videos it looks like they've improved quite a bit from past IV releases. IS anyone else worried about this? 

The Tech Grey is definitely not a plus, but I could overlook that as long as the shape is true to form. Do people feel like the toe has been fixed? Has there been any official indication that JB has tried to improve the shape since the last couple IV's?

Discuss
I agree with you , they've inproved the toe box...The shoe is also higher than the past years IV...Check some new pics i found yesterday..
Hey Man, 
thanks for posting the great new pics, always good to see some updates. And that first pic is definitely encouraging about the toe. 

The angle of the toe seems a lot smoother, and your right about the shoe looking a bit higher. These last few IV's have basically been Lows, not the Mids they should be. I was leaning towards a purchase anyway, cause I cant help myself, but now Im definitely copping. those are looking pretty good.

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

Originally Posted by Zephyr1983

Can we get a little discussion going about the toe box?
Im a little concerned that the banana toe is still there. 

Although from some of the more recent videos it looks like they've improved quite a bit from past IV releases. IS anyone else worried about this? 

The Tech Grey is definitely not a plus, but I could overlook that as long as the shape is true to form. Do people feel like the toe has been fixed? Has there been any official indication that JB has tried to improve the shape since the last couple IV's?

Discuss
I agree with you , they've inproved the toe box...The shoe is also higher than the past years IV...Check some new pics i found yesterday..
Hey Man, 
thanks for posting the great new pics, always good to see some updates. And that first pic is definitely encouraging about the toe. 

The angle of the toe seems a lot smoother, and your right about the shoe looking a bit higher. These last few IV's have basically been Lows, not the Mids they should be. I was leaning towards a purchase anyway, cause I cant help myself, but now Im definitely copping. those are looking pretty good.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

ya the box is dope

laugh.gif

So glad I waited. I definitely need two pairs of the white cements and one pair of each of the other IVs coming out next year.
eek.gif
eek.gif
 Even though the reflective tongue Fire Reds are my all time favorite Air Jordan, the White Cement IVs are one of my top grails (even after owning a pair of 99s)

Originally Posted by DRO3000

ya the box is dope

laugh.gif

So glad I waited. I definitely need two pairs of the white cements and one pair of each of the other IVs coming out next year.
eek.gif
eek.gif
 Even though the reflective tongue Fire Reds are my all time favorite Air Jordan, the White Cement IVs are one of my top grails (even after owning a pair of 99s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom