Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Who cares? Give me the shoes in a garbage bag as long as they're authentic and great quality.

This, yeah the box looks nice, but you don't wear the box.
yeah good luck with the quality......box is a gimmick....pass 
tired.gif
tired.gif
 please..not this again.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Who cares? Give me the shoes in a garbage bag as long as they're authentic and great quality.

tired.gif
tired.gif
 please..not this again.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Nice to see those boxes..

With JB taking a similar marketing approach to the 3's this year, I'd say it's a good bet that we will see Black/Cement IV's on Black Friday 2012.

Screen_shot_2011-01-21_at_8.47.37_AM.png

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Nice to see those boxes..

With JB taking a similar marketing approach to the 3's this year, I'd say it's a good bet that we will see Black/Cement IV's on Black Friday 2012.

Screen_shot_2011-01-21_at_8.47.37_AM.png

Originally Posted by sthebest

tired.gif
tired.gif
 please..not this again.
yeah, didn't you know its poor quality because of us old dudes not teaching the youngins' how to spot real quality....
eyes.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif
 please..not this again.
yeah, didn't you know its poor quality because of us old dudes not teaching the youngins' how to spot real quality....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

tired.gif
tired.gif
 please..not this again.
eyes.gif
Im not going to get into this again. If you're passing fine, there's nothing wrong with that.  For the rest of us, we already know the quality is not going to be 1999 worthy and have come to accept.This thread should be of praise for the effort, not a flame thread to direct your hate into.

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

tired.gif
tired.gif
 please..not this again.
eyes.gif
Im not going to get into this again. If you're passing fine, there's nothing wrong with that.  For the rest of us, we already know the quality is not going to be 1999 worthy and have come to accept.This thread should be of praise for the effort, not a flame thread to direct your hate into.

It's probably the central american spanish that I know, but every time I see a post from him I think a more accurate username would be El Serrote, in the scatological sense of the word.

It's probably the central american spanish that I know, but every time I see a post from him I think a more accurate username would be El Serrote, in the scatological sense of the word.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by DRO3000

ya the box is dope

Now that the box everyone wanted is actually coming watch the haters still complain about something
laugh.gif

BTW.......I really didnt want to post these pics cause of the name smeared all over it but........this is the world we live in
this is the first time i am excited to see pics from air randy "the shoe maker" 
i wounder if these boxes where made with a paper bag 
The box really looks dope like the shoe ^^

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by DRO3000

ya the box is dope

Now that the box everyone wanted is actually coming watch the haters still complain about something
laugh.gif

BTW.......I really didnt want to post these pics cause of the name smeared all over it but........this is the world we live in
this is the first time i am excited to see pics from air randy "the shoe maker" 
i wounder if these boxes where made with a paper bag 
The box really looks dope like the shoe ^^

Wish we had official pics of these already, if they were done right I'd def pass on concords and cop a few of these. Oh well.

Wish we had official pics of these already, if they were done right I'd def pass on concords and cop a few of these. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom