Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats how i feel, all i need now to retire is the
2012 cement 4s
2011 concords (never owned those)
2012 columbia 11s
and im done ! finally i can rest and save more money every month.

2012 cement 4s
2012 columbia 11s

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

2012 cement 4s
2012 columbia 11s

So the Columbias are confirmed for next year?

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

quick question to anyone born 1983 and before....

with these and the concords coming out this year... are any of you thinking of making these your retirement shoe? home mortgages, kids, and life > what jordan brand has turned into

born in '84 but I been retired from Jordans. But i came back for concords and possibly these.
edit: and if the columbias come out looking good, I'll get those as well.

with these and the concords coming out this year... are any of you thinking of making these your retirement shoe? home mortgages, kids, and life > what jordan brand has turned into

born in '84 but I been retired from Jordans. But i came back for concords and possibly these.
edit: and if the columbias come out looking good, I'll get those as well.

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

2012 cement 4s
2012 columbia 11s

So the Columbias are confirmed for next year?

Quite possibly might call it quits after next years Columbia XI release.......

Maaaybe
roll.gif

Quite possibly might call it quits after next years Columbia XI release.......

Maaaybe
roll.gif

I was born in 1980, I have periods where I'll buy a lot of shoes and droughts where nothing really captures my interest, I don't normally buy more than 1 pair of each shoe and never spend over my allotted budget. No kids though so things would probably change if my girl and I decided we wanted some. I'd probably retire if I found a pair of 94 Air Jordan 1s Red/White/Black in my size for a decent price though. They've eluded my search for a while now.

I was born in 1980, I have periods where I'll buy a lot of shoes and droughts where nothing really captures my interest, I don't normally buy more than 1 pair of each shoe and never spend over my allotted budget. No kids though so things would probably change if my girl and I decided we wanted some. I'd probably retire if I found a pair of 94 Air Jordan 1s Red/White/Black in my size for a decent price though. They've eluded my search for a while now.

Born in 82...my main focus is completing my 11, 12 and 13 collection of OG color ways.

2012 is gonna help me do this...

Born in 82...my main focus is completing my 11, 12 and 13 collection of OG color ways.

2012 is gonna help me do this...

Born in '83 here.

I was never fortunate enough to be able to get shoes that I wanted when I was younger, so i became disinterested in them growing up. I was always jealous whenever I saw a kid rocking the newest J's at the gym.

I'm still new to the whole Jordan thing, so i'll be picking up whichever J's I'm digging. I'm older now, and don't have to worry about a family just yet so i'll still be copping whichever J's i'm digging.

Born in '83 here.

I was never fortunate enough to be able to get shoes that I wanted when I was younger, so i became disinterested in them growing up. I was always jealous whenever I saw a kid rocking the newest J's at the gym.

I'm still new to the whole Jordan thing, so i'll be picking up whichever J's I'm digging. I'm older now, and don't have to worry about a family just yet so i'll still be copping whichever J's i'm digging.

1980 , yes was just talkin bout this the other day. These 4's are the only shoe i want in 2012. I still want the black and red flu game 12's, with ALL LEATHER though. But
defininently stopping after this shoe. Still want these more than concords 

Originally Posted by mrkane

1980 , yes was just talkin bout this the other day. These 4's are the only shoe i want in 2012. I still want the black and red flu game 12's, with ALL LEATHER though. But

^ On the fence about the 4's though. I want the playoff 12's and of course the concords. This concord release is increasingly making me want to just stop buying Nike products all together. I dunno, I've always had perspective when it came to shoes though. Born in '81 btw.

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by mrkane

^ On the fence about the 4's though. I want the playoff 12's and of course the concords. This concord release is increasingly making me want to just stop buying Nike products all together. I dunno, I've always had perspective when it came to shoes though. Born in '81 btw.

wonder what would happen if about 200K people did this for a year. Im down.....what up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom