Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that the interest for these has grown tremendously... A lot has changed since a couple months ago & these dnt look any different to me than they was when pics 1st started to surface

Originally Posted by bigkel23

I see that the interest for these has grown tremendously... A lot has changed since a couple months ago & these dnt look any different to me than they was when pics 1st started to surface

theres some members on here who would fight you for that statement & make a list naming differences...
laugh.gif

theres some members on here who would fight you for that statement & make a list naming differences...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

laugh.gif
Disregard my last post, I can list a handful of differences myself
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

laugh.gif
Disregard my last post, I can list a handful of differences myself
laugh.gif

I haven't read one thing in this thread. Can someone please give me an estimated release date and retail price? Thanks guys.

I haven't read one thing in this thread. Can someone please give me an estimated release date and retail price? Thanks guys.

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

the rd is 2/18/12 & i think the retail is $160 before taxes.......

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

the rd is 2/18/12 & i think the retail is $160 before taxes.......

So glad I have 2 pairs on lockdown. As we get closer to release day and more detailed pics of dyed midsoles come out, no doubt these will be attracting a LOT of attention. Almost makes me wonder if I should request a 3rd pair just to use to trade for something else once these sell out on the 18th.

So glad I have 2 pairs on lockdown. As we get closer to release day and more detailed pics of dyed midsoles come out, no doubt these will be attracting a LOT of attention. Almost makes me wonder if I should request a 3rd pair just to use to trade for something else once these sell out on the 18th.

I'm not holding my breath for these "dyed" midsoles. If JB didn't do it for the 06 wave of 4's, why should they do it now?? Why didn't they do it for all the 3's last year?? I belive its the same paint as in the air trainer sc 2 QS. It looks like the 99's, but its just a thin layer of paint.

Just my opinion.

I'm not holding my breath for these "dyed" midsoles. If JB didn't do it for the 06 wave of 4's, why should they do it now?? Why didn't they do it for all the 3's last year?? I belive its the same paint as in the air trainer sc 2 QS. It looks like the 99's, but its just a thin layer of paint.

Just my opinion.

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Just my opinion.

I'll admit I'm a bit cynical on whether its dyed but I know they had to have made a mental note to improve the quality after the crapfest that was the previous IVs. people arent going to buy Militarys and Fire Reds again if the quality is as shoddy as it was in 2006.
And let's not forget that they raised the retail price $45 since the last round of retro IVs so dyed midsoles is the least they could do.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Just my opinion.

I'll admit I'm a bit cynical on whether its dyed but I know they had to have made a mental note to improve the quality after the crapfest that was the previous IVs. people arent going to buy Militarys and Fire Reds again if the quality is as shoddy as it was in 2006.
And let's not forget that they raised the retail price $45 since the last round of retro IVs so dyed midsoles is the least they could do.
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom