Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CALLING ALL BAY AREA HEADS!!!!!!! I'm gonna be up in SF ( staying in the city (union square to be specific)) the weekend these release. Don't know any spots to cop other than Niketown. Any malls mom or and pop stores would be greatly appreciated. Can hit me through PM so you don't burn the spot if you'd like. Not trying to camp ( 1. You guys are crazy up there. Lol. 2. It's gonna be cold as %#%+! (spoiled. Used to so cal weather). But will camp of necessary and willin to meetup and wait out the mayhem together. (no hype beast or resellers though..... I always seem to get stuck with these people when in a line of any sort. Thanks for any help in advance.

CALLING ALL BAY AREA HEADS!!!!!!! I'm gonna be up in SF ( staying in the city (union square to be specific)) the weekend these release. Don't know any spots to cop other than Niketown. Any malls mom or and pop stores would be greatly appreciated. Can hit me through PM so you don't burn the spot if you'd like. Not trying to camp ( 1. You guys are crazy up there. Lol. 2. It's gonna be cold as %#%+! (spoiled. Used to so cal weather). But will camp of necessary and willin to meetup and wait out the mayhem together. (no hype beast or resellers though..... I always seem to get stuck with these people when in a line of any sort. Thanks for any help in advance.

i believe that this relese is going to require camping out for anyone that doesnt have a connection. hopefully the stores around me get more of these than they did of the concords and chicagos.

i believe that this relese is going to require camping out for anyone that doesnt have a connection. hopefully the stores around me get more of these than they did of the concords and chicagos.

Originally Posted by southwestern

You are absolutely right! Everybody without a connect should camp and will have to. I was planning on heading down in Feb. 11th. I love getting hyped on a release that's almost a month away!!!
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by southwestern

You are absolutely right! Everybody without a connect should camp and will have to. I was planning on heading down in Feb. 11th. I love getting hyped on a release that's almost a month away!!!
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

These comparo pics are always what kills it for me. Just when I think they're starting to look decent.
Its not a deal breaker, but its gonna come down to the 'leather' quality for me. If its that cardboard stuff they used on the last retros I'm out.

129140012427855124.jpg
indifferent.gif

This is why I'm passing. I don't mind little differences, ex. red Jumpman on the heel of the new 10's. But why the darker grey on these 4's?

These comparo pics are always what kills it for me. Just when I think they're starting to look decent.
Its not a deal breaker, but its gonna come down to the 'leather' quality for me. If its that cardboard stuff they used on the last retros I'm out.

129140012427855124.jpg
indifferent.gif

This is why I'm passing. I don't mind little differences, ex. red Jumpman on the heel of the new 10's. But why the darker grey on these 4's?

still checking this thread everyday. these are my favorite shoe of all time, never owned these
will be my first time doubling up

still checking this thread everyday. these are my favorite shoe of all time, never owned these
will be my first time doubling up

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

2-3 Pairs of every 4 that drops this year, confirmed and on deck...

...NUFF SAID

Can't do 2-3 pairs, but I'm probably getting one pair of every 4 this year.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

2-3 Pairs of every 4 that drops this year, confirmed and on deck...

...NUFF SAID

Can't do 2-3 pairs, but I'm probably getting one pair of every 4 this year.

Man it's gonna be an expensive week on shoes when these come out 4 days after the must cop Kobe VII Sharks.

Man it's gonna be an expensive week on shoes when these come out 4 days after the must cop Kobe VII Sharks.

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

129140012427855124.jpg
indifferent.gif

Look how similar these are to the fakes that were floating around for a while....these are probably being made in the same factory, but this time they're 'legit'....except of course they got the color right on the fakes
laugh.gif

but whatever, it is what it is, like people are saying buy or not...I just wish there were more people who were trying to keep JB honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom