Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

^ dude watch the video and listen......key word - listen.
cannot watch the video with sound now....am at office 
roll.gif

Supposedly these will have the speckles....right now they have purple, which is why that looks off. The video is actually comical, there is a leather quality debate.

Supposedly these will have the speckles....right now they have purple, which is why that looks off. The video is actually comical, there is a leather quality debate.

So far it looks like JB is getting it together. Not 100% spot on but I think by RD it will be nicer. However, if anyone there is listening, can they please put some good netting that doesnt yellow. Please and thank you. My retro green IV's net yellowed after a year or so.

So far it looks like JB is getting it together. Not 100% spot on but I think by RD it will be nicer. However, if anyone there is listening, can they please put some good netting that doesnt yellow. Please and thank you. My retro green IV's net yellowed after a year or so.

If these will have black speckles and the correct outsole colorblocking, i will buy.
Moisture has destroyed mine 99' retros 
embarassed.gif

If these will have black speckles and the correct outsole colorblocking, i will buy.
Moisture has destroyed mine 99' retros 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by seth320

Hope the box is OG will cop x2
The question how ever is:
Does it make sense to make the box OG 

but the shoe itself not?

I rather have a very standard Jordan box but get a very authentic looking shoe.

Originally Posted by seth320

Hope the box is OG will cop x2
The question how ever is:
Does it make sense to make the box OG 

but the shoe itself not?

I rather have a very standard Jordan box but get a very authentic looking shoe.

Originally Posted by kennyb1103

These are gonna be so different from the 1999.

So true. This release like the CDP will make me like my 99s even more. Idec if the general public and teenagers will think the 99s are fakes....

Originally Posted by kennyb1103

These are gonna be so different from the 1999.

So true. This release like the CDP will make me like my 99s even more. Idec if the general public and teenagers will think the 99s are fakes....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom