Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a SAMPLE guys, don't start complaining til the production version pop up...

leather and net look cheap from here. but hey, I'll keep
nerd.gif

I couldn't be more disappointed with that sample pic.

The grey color is way too dark...and the grey speckles? C'mon maaaaaan.

Un-f'n-believable.

JB done f'd up another classic.

Pass x10

I couldn't be more disappointed with that sample pic.

The grey color is way too dark...and the grey speckles? C'mon maaaaaan.

Un-f'n-believable.

JB done f'd up another classic.

Pass x10

Originally Posted by BigTy23

That's a SAMPLE guys, don't start complaining til the production version pop up...
We will ALWAYS complain
roll.gif

I had posted in the other Jordan 4 thread that I will most likely resemble the Jordan Force 4s that came out, that's my expectation (can't aim too high anymore
frown.gif
)

Originally Posted by BigTy23

We will ALWAYS complain
roll.gif

I had posted in the other Jordan 4 thread that I will most likely resemble the Jordan Force 4s that came out, that's my expectation (can't aim too high anymore
frown.gif
)

The OG White/Cement colorway is one of my all time favorite kicks.. These look Horrible.. If they don't come out with the OG design I won't be buying them.

The OG White/Cement colorway is one of my all time favorite kicks.. These look Horrible.. If they don't come out with the OG design I won't be buying them.

F'ing terrible. How hard is it so give us the same damn shoe? Them 4's look like another cw imo. smh

F'ing terrible. How hard is it so give us the same damn shoe? Them 4's look like another cw imo. smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom