Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sample pic makes me proud to still own wearable 99's 
laugh.gif

Who are we all kidding? Whether they're done wrong or correct, this shoe will STILL sell out before the end of the day. I just hope they make it right.

Who are we all kidding? Whether they're done wrong or correct, this shoe will STILL sell out before the end of the day. I just hope they make it right.

i like the white based with black/grey speckles more than that 2012 sample....hopefully they change it...

i like the white based with black/grey speckles more than that 2012 sample....hopefully they change it...

Originally Posted by BigTy23

That's a SAMPLE guys, don't start complaining til the production version pop up...
Well, the case is, if we don't complain JB will 99,9% release the shoe like it is.
If we complain much about a certain detail before the mass production has been

done yet, JB still might change that, though they mostly don't listen.

The only case i know they listened was the release of the 2000 AJ VI black/deep infareds

which sample had much more red on the front midsole and was even displayed

on the websites of Eastbay/Footlocker. On the box it was named retro+.

But at the end the Black/Reds were painted like the OG's style which was great.

However, regarding the trend of the past years i don't see that JB is smart enough

to change that. If they listen to us collectors, they would actually gain even more

money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom