Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by green rhino123

i bet a lot of you that don't have a problem with the dark grey midsole
couldn't distinguish an authentic '99 release from a fake anyway...admit it
as well as comments like: "the darker color doesn't look that bad imo...kinda growing on me"

and: "I prefer this color over the 99s"

WHAT? Someone actually said that....WOW, SMH...I feel it Gentry and Rhino, hopefully they fix them.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

air-jordan-iv-white-cement-2012-teaser-02.jpg

patent upper?
30t6p3b.gif
da outsole is even off
laugh.gif
man imma cop da bootlegs of these and keep it moving...they're ALOT more accurate then this crap.

i was so happy when these pics were first posted, these really dont look bad at all minus the missing speckles on the back
if they release like the other pic i will not cop, i said i would and try to customize but nope
If JB drops these samples i will sell my entire collection and give up jordans

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

air-jordan-iv-white-cement-2012-teaser-02.jpg

patent upper?
30t6p3b.gif
da outsole is even off
laugh.gif
man imma cop da bootlegs of these and keep it moving...they're ALOT more accurate then this crap.

i was so happy when these pics were first posted, these really dont look bad at all minus the missing speckles on the back
if they release like the other pic i will not cop, i said i would and try to customize but nope
If JB drops these samples i will sell my entire collection and give up jordans

exactly.

that's one of the main dead giveaways of fakes...

exactly.

that's one of the main dead giveaways of fakes...

Mine are 100% wearable but I hope they do these right. So i can cop 2 pair and beat the heck out of them so i can just admire these in my house from time to time.

Mine are 100% wearable but I hope they do these right. So i can cop 2 pair and beat the heck out of them so i can just admire these in my house from time to time.

^the official colorway of the original & '99 retro is
white/black if that helps, think about that one

nah in some thread when they announced these retros, the grey wasn't "cement grey" it was a different grey...i guess that's why it's darker. I can't find the thread right now though

^the official colorway of the original & '99 retro is
white/black if that helps, think about that one

nah in some thread when they announced these retros, the grey wasn't "cement grey" it was a different grey...i guess that's why it's darker. I can't find the thread right now though

I am sure these will look better in person. Beside how can JB mess this release up?

I am sure these will look better in person. Beside how can JB mess this release up?

Lol so much complaining for a quick every nter will buy lol

I'll cop 1 pair for sure maybe 2 greatest cw on the 4

Lol so much complaining for a quick every nter will buy lol

I'll cop 1 pair for sure maybe 2 greatest cw on the 4

^ nah, this is a big change. lots of people will skip out on these. i know personally i will, just try to keep my '99 pair wearable, and seek other wearable '99 pairs...

^ nah, this is a big change. lots of people will skip out on these. i know personally i will, just try to keep my '99 pair wearable, and seek other wearable '99 pairs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom