Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

You guys havent learned a thing from the Concord Thread?

OBVIOUSLY NOT.

THESE SITES OVERSEAS ARE CAKING ON THESE DUDES IGNORANCE AND I CAN'T LIE I WANT IN ON IT.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

You guys havent learned a thing from the Concord Thread?

OBVIOUSLY NOT.

THESE SITES OVERSEAS ARE CAKING ON THESE DUDES IGNORANCE AND I CAN'T LIE I WANT IN ON IT.

THESE are the ones for me, my "grail", so to speak. I hope they dont have the leather wings. I missed 'em in 89, got the "mars". 99, strike 2...I'm hoping they have the rubber wings at least, gonna get the Concords, but, after these, I dont have anything else left that JB can come out with, especially w/ tha prices.knowing them, they'll try to rape me and put out the maroon 6's....the only colorway I had of that.

THESE are the ones for me, my "grail", so to speak. I hope they dont have the leather wings. I missed 'em in 89, got the "mars". 99, strike 2...I'm hoping they have the rubber wings at least, gonna get the Concords, but, after these, I dont have anything else left that JB can come out with, especially w/ tha prices.knowing them, they'll try to rape me and put out the maroon 6's....the only colorway I had of that.

Originally Posted by Type X

I picked up the GS "white cement/Tech Grey" Grade school pair for my fiance as a throw in Birthday present.
Really nice out of the box, felt "quality" vs some of the other shoes from Jordan Brand lately which was nice.
Can't wait for the mens version that drops on my birthday oddly!

Here is a quick iPhone review i did last night of them , & best of all she is happy with them lol
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 those are horrible

Originally Posted by Type X

I picked up the GS "white cement/Tech Grey" Grade school pair for my fiance as a throw in Birthday present.
Really nice out of the box, felt "quality" vs some of the other shoes from Jordan Brand lately which was nice.
Can't wait for the mens version that drops on my birthday oddly!

Here is a quick iPhone review i did last night of them , & best of all she is happy with them lol
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 those are horrible

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

These or the Black/Cements? I'm still torn. From what I've seen thus far, I like the above better.
Both are two of the top 5 jordans ever made.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

These or the Black/Cements? I'm still torn. From what I've seen thus far, I like the above better.
Both are two of the top 5 jordans ever made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom