Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

These release on my b-day
happy.gif

That isn't the release date...Thats just the last time the thread got updated

He might be referring to February 18th, 2012.

The next time the 3's, 4's, 5's, 6's re-release.

The will be marketed as the NIKE AIR Pack (and the return of the REAL Infrared Six with og heel and 3M).

(hypothetically speaking, but wouldn't that be wild? Man oh man).

The next time the 3's, 4's, 5's, 6's re-release.

The will be marketed as the NIKE AIR Pack (and the return of the REAL Infrared Six with og heel and 3M).

(hypothetically speaking, but wouldn't that be wild? Man oh man).

I remember a friend had these back in the day... I'm only 21 but I know how people feel when they take the Nike sign off the back..... CLASSIC

I remember a friend had these back in the day... I'm only 21 but I know how people feel when they take the Nike sign off the back..... CLASSIC

^^

That "FLIGHT" stitching looks crooked?

The Air Jordan 4 Cement/Black. My all-time favorite Air Jordan, in that particular color. For the first time in years I got really excited because I only just found out they were being Retro'd. I could even live with the Jumpman on the back and the JORDAN on the sole.

Then it hit me. They made the front lower portion on the black midsole section gray. Which messes up the overall picture as you have new lines normally not visible.

Unless the production ones will be changed, I will pass.

I was hoping to be able to grab a pair as I would love to rock some 4's cements.

My 1999 retro's will forever be cherished. Honestly, I even like them over the 1989 release, because of how the speckles are not moulded in the part, but actually put on these gray parts, afterwards. So they are actually tangible and also go over the NIKE AIR on the back.
apart from that they look like a mirror image of the original ones, something Nike/JB should've stayed with. Sure, bring out some new colors, flavor and changes for the new generation, but at least for the old heads, release at least a single original colorway, in a mirror image of the original.

^^

That "FLIGHT" stitching looks crooked?

The Air Jordan 4 Cement/Black. My all-time favorite Air Jordan, in that particular color. For the first time in years I got really excited because I only just found out they were being Retro'd. I could even live with the Jumpman on the back and the JORDAN on the sole.

Then it hit me. They made the front lower portion on the black midsole section gray. Which messes up the overall picture as you have new lines normally not visible.

Unless the production ones will be changed, I will pass.

I was hoping to be able to grab a pair as I would love to rock some 4's cements.

My 1999 retro's will forever be cherished. Honestly, I even like them over the 1989 release, because of how the speckles are not moulded in the part, but actually put on these gray parts, afterwards. So they are actually tangible and also go over the NIKE AIR on the back.
apart from that they look like a mirror image of the original ones, something Nike/JB should've stayed with. Sure, bring out some new colors, flavor and changes for the new generation, but at least for the old heads, release at least a single original colorway, in a mirror image of the original.

i know I'm about sick of looking at these god awful grade school pairs lol. Bring on the men's pairs.

i know I'm about sick of looking at these god awful grade school pairs lol. Bring on the men's pairs.

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

those are gs.

the gray is still way too dark compared to the 99s.
I'm an owner of the 99 retros and i must say the grey on these are still acceptable.
Way too dark sounds to me over-reacted. I'm please that the speckles are black

and the grey is much lighter now than the terrible early samples.

Also glad that the outsole colorblocking has been fixed.

Just hope that the men sizes have the plastic or at least rubber wings and tabs.

those are gs.

I'm an owner of the 99 retros and i must say the grey on these are still acceptable.

Just hope that the men sizes have the plastic or at least rubber wings and tabs.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

those are gs.

This. They grey changes from release to release. The 1989s was a darker shade too. Btw, these officially are Cement Grey, that Tech Grey talk is dead. Heres some more pics for evidence

those are gs.

This. They grey changes from release to release. The 1989s was a darker shade too. Btw, these officially are Cement Grey, that Tech Grey talk is dead. Heres some more pics for evidence

Originally Posted by sthebest

those are gs.

very nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom