Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by sthebest

I never noticed that the OGs had a black sockliner either! Goog eye, Binye.

Im just glad that they finally corrected that awful shape. The darker grey doesnt matter to me. Can't wait to get my hands on two pairs of these. Im going to rock these from now until the time Im old and grey

The OG kids had the black sock liner. The OG adults had a white liner. As for the '12 IV
eek.gif
 Finally a replacement pair

Originally Posted by BinYe

HOLY SIM SIM SALABIM!!!

Didn't know the OG's had a black sock liner.

Man... that would have really set these off.

Wish they could have went that route because one of my
hugest gripes with shoes sans clear soles are white liners.

Ugh!

Somebody just blow my back out, NOW!!!
The OG's didn't have a black sockliner.

Originally Posted by BinYe

HOLY SIM SIM SALABIM!!!

Didn't know the OG's had a black sock liner.

Man... that would have really set these off.

Wish they could have went that route because one of my
hugest gripes with shoes sans clear soles are white liners.

Ugh!

Somebody just blow my back out, NOW!!!
The OG's didn't have a black sockliner.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I might buy 10 pairs for real, I was in HS when they came out in last

for some reason they always remind me LFO "Girl on TV", dude wearing a Michigan Brady jersey...saw the future�
laugh.gif

" href="http://">

IM RIGHT THERE WITH YOU MY DUDE!!! I DONT KNOW ABOUT 10 LOL BUT THERE IS NO WAY 4 PAIRS WONT BE CHILLIN' NICELY IN MY SHOE ROOM. I BROKE OUT MY DS PAIR OF COOL GREYS THE OTHER DAY (very lucky and happy they didnt break down) AND I SO FORGOT HOW A FRESH PAIR OF 4'S REALLY FEEL AND IT JUST MADE MY HUNGER FOR 4'S STRONGER. REAL TALK, YOU SERIOUSLY CANT HATE ON HOW THEY DID THESE. MY APPLAUSE TO JB FOR THESE!!

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I might buy 10 pairs for real, I was in HS when they came out in last

for some reason they always remind me LFO "Girl on TV", dude wearing a Michigan Brady jersey...saw the future�
laugh.gif

" href="http://">

IM RIGHT THERE WITH YOU MY DUDE!!! I DONT KNOW ABOUT 10 LOL BUT THERE IS NO WAY 4 PAIRS WONT BE CHILLIN' NICELY IN MY SHOE ROOM. I BROKE OUT MY DS PAIR OF COOL GREYS THE OTHER DAY (very lucky and happy they didnt break down) AND I SO FORGOT HOW A FRESH PAIR OF 4'S REALLY FEEL AND IT JUST MADE MY HUNGER FOR 4'S STRONGER. REAL TALK, YOU SERIOUSLY CANT HATE ON HOW THEY DID THESE. MY APPLAUSE TO JB FOR THESE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom