Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo they look freaking great in those pics from ModernNotorious...

The only bad thing is the damn bannan shape and the Nike Air missing on the back, but damb they look good...

2-3 pairs minimum, but the 99's yellowed really bad for me... speaking of which I wonder if I'll be able transfer the back plastic heel tab that says Nike Air onto a pair of these... will look into that.

You know let me don't jump to conclusions though because they might look good in pictures... especially from MarkeeSole, but they final product actually be crappy.

Yo they look freaking great in those pics from ModernNotorious...

The only bad thing is the damn bannan shape and the Nike Air missing on the back, but damb they look good...

2-3 pairs minimum, but the 99's yellowed really bad for me... speaking of which I wonder if I'll be able transfer the back plastic heel tab that says Nike Air onto a pair of these... will look into that.

You know let me don't jump to conclusions though because they might look good in pictures... especially from MarkeeSole, but they final product actually be crappy.

Couple things im noticing from these initial pics

-Netting size looks like it's the same size that it was on the 1999s (which improves the way that these look). The 2006 retros netting size was smaller and as a result, the grid count was higher and made the shoe look off
-Stars on the sole are more defined (very much like the recent bout of IIIs, which is actually a plus)
-Grey definitely looks closer to the original Cement grey (not dead on but pretty close for this day and age)
-Speckle count isnt as high as the OGs, but its slightly more than the 99s

example:
1989s
4024590645_e9c4e81a82.jpg

air-jordan-iv-white-cement-adult-sizes-08.jpg

-toebox doesnt dip down like the 2006s either. it looks like it sits up higher.

example

NIKE%20Air%20Jordan%204%20IV%20Retro%20mens%20shoes%20White%20Military%20Blue%20Neutral%20Grey%20308497-141.jpg

2011(I bumped up the contrast in photoshop)

-cant really tell about the leather. it looks cheap, but white cement IVs never had premium leather. my guess is that the toebox will have reinforced leather, which won't crease fast (it seems JB is using this more and more)

Couple things im noticing from these initial pics

-Netting size looks like it's the same size that it was on the 1999s (which improves the way that these look). The 2006 retros netting size was smaller and as a result, the grid count was higher and made the shoe look off
-Stars on the sole are more defined (very much like the recent bout of IIIs, which is actually a plus)
-Grey definitely looks closer to the original Cement grey (not dead on but pretty close for this day and age)
-Speckle count isnt as high as the OGs, but its slightly more than the 99s

example:
1989s
4024590645_e9c4e81a82.jpg

air-jordan-iv-white-cement-adult-sizes-08.jpg

-toebox doesnt dip down like the 2006s either. it looks like it sits up higher.

example

NIKE%20Air%20Jordan%204%20IV%20Retro%20mens%20shoes%20White%20Military%20Blue%20Neutral%20Grey%20308497-141.jpg

2011(I bumped up the contrast in photoshop)

-cant really tell about the leather. it looks cheap, but white cement IVs never had premium leather. my guess is that the toebox will have reinforced leather, which won't crease fast (it seems JB is using this more and more)

Awesome aas shoe... But those pics have a cracked midsole in the grey area already... also, if u zoom in on that same pic u can see tiny dimples in the leather almost like wal mart shoe's leather

Awesome aas shoe... But those pics have a cracked midsole in the grey area already... also, if u zoom in on that same pic u can see tiny dimples in the leather almost like wal mart shoe's leather

New pics up on sneakersnews via rmk.com. the greys on the midsole/sole and wings and tab appear to match perfectly now as opposed to the previous images.
Can't really complain besides, wishing the NA was on the tab, but that ain't gonna happen. These look good though, can't judge the leather quality, but time will tell
air-jordan-iv-white-cement-rmk-01.jpg

air-jordan-iv-white-cement-rmk-02.jpg

New pics up on sneakersnews via rmk.com. the greys on the midsole/sole and wings and tab appear to match perfectly now as opposed to the previous images.
Can't really complain besides, wishing the NA was on the tab, but that ain't gonna happen. These look good though, can't judge the leather quality, but time will tell
air-jordan-iv-white-cement-rmk-01.jpg

air-jordan-iv-white-cement-rmk-02.jpg

They look great. These, the chi 10s, and obsidian 12s is all im picking up from jb next year. Unless they bring back the Indiglo 14s.

They look great. These, the chi 10s, and obsidian 12s is all im picking up from jb next year. Unless they bring back the Indiglo 14s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom