Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always wanted a pair of white cement 4's.  Honestly these look good enough, maybe not exact, but I'm not a purist. 
I do understand and respect the purist mentality though.

I just like the way these look, don't hate me.

Always wanted a pair of white cement 4's.  Honestly these look good enough, maybe not exact, but I'm not a purist. 
I do understand and respect the purist mentality though.

I just like the way these look, don't hate me.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA

Why are people sole swapping when they r the same shoe?????

you possibly can't be that ignorant. Seriously?
What are you talking about? I saw some people posting saying they are gonna sole swap, but why? i'm just wondering since it's the same shoe, but you're gonna call me ignorant without giving an answer
eyes.gif

What are you talking about? I saw some people posting saying they are gonna sole swap, but why? i'm just wondering since it's the same shoe, but you're gonna call me ignorant without giving an answer
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by KickZisFresH

These are looking so nice and were a few months away "( at least we got concord to hold me over
A lot of Nice Jordan shoes coming out in the next half year.

Originally Posted by KickZisFresH

These are looking so nice and were a few months away "( at least we got concord to hold me over
A lot of Nice Jordan shoes coming out in the next half year.

I wonder are the IVs comming out with the OG flight box and hang tag that would be nice 2.

I wonder are the IVs comming out with the OG flight box and hang tag that would be nice 2.

eyes.gif

People want to sole swap because the 99's had Nike Air and the majority are not wearable.  And 99's are not the same shoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom