Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by RL Treyce

There is blasphemy going on in here right now. What the hell, now we're praising first release retros over OGs??? no way.
You have to look at it from their view, they've seen the retros more then the og's. Their use to that color(so am I), so they see it as another butchered retro. 
With that said, I prefer the 99's grey to the OG.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

There is blasphemy going on in here right now. What the hell, now we're praising first release retros over OGs??? no way.
You have to look at it from their view, they've seen the retros more then the og's. Their use to that color(so am I), so they see it as another butchered retro. 
With that said, I prefer the 99's grey to the OG.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

RICO7JT wrote:

QFT....

I always felt the same way.

Same goes for 03 BLACK / RED XIIs.... my opinion of course.
not to mention '03 white cement 3 > '94 white cement 3, except for the Nike Air of course.

94 III's inferior to 03's? Lol trollin haaard.
I didn't get to wear mine, I own both. The '94 would crumble on me.
Yes they have nice leather and NIKE AIR but I feel as if the padding on the '03 is superb and super comfortable.

Just my opinion though, It might be different if I could wear them but whatever.

pics for proof. 

Spoiler [+]

RICO7JT wrote:

QFT....

I always felt the same way.

Same goes for 03 BLACK / RED XIIs.... my opinion of course.
not to mention '03 white cement 3 > '94 white cement 3, except for the Nike Air of course.

Yes they have nice leather and NIKE AIR but I feel as if the padding on the '03 is superb and super comfortable.

Just my opinion though, It might be different if I could wear them but whatever.

pics for proof. 

Spoiler [+]

pics for proof. 

Spoiler [+]
I wore mine for a few years before they started to crack on me. Padding doesnt make a difference, they still were extra comfortable. the 03s were good, but the 94s leather was more durable against creasing and was like wearing a pair from 88.

pics for proof. 

Spoiler [+]
I wore mine for a few years before they started to crack on me. Padding doesnt make a difference, they still were extra comfortable. the 03s were good, but the 94s leather was more durable against creasing and was like wearing a pair from 88.

Originally Posted by sthebest

pics for proof. 

Spoiler [+]
again, I wouldn't know, I wouldn't doubt it but I'm basing my opinion on what I know.

Originally Posted by sthebest

pics for proof. 

Spoiler [+]
again, I wouldn't know, I wouldn't doubt it but I'm basing my opinion on what I know.

Rico
What's up big man? Good to see your still on here, I actually forgot my password for awhile it's been so long.  I shouldnt be so quick to judge because i've not been keeping up with JB for the past couple of years.  Luckily though as I tell my 13 year old I caught Jordan at the perfect age.  I was 14 when he came into the league and grew up in the greatest era for basketball.

OG 3's in 88

378294292.jpg

But anyway it's like the new mustang and camaro against the old, just two diffrent views.  Luckily at 40 I have all I need and break them out every now and then.  Little man is in a 10 and doing all he can to get to a 11.5.
laugh.gif

313120346.jpg

313120172.jpg

I know, I know, good for me.
383957845.jpg

Rico
What's up big man? Good to see your still on here, I actually forgot my password for awhile it's been so long.  I shouldnt be so quick to judge because i've not been keeping up with JB for the past couple of years.  Luckily though as I tell my 13 year old I caught Jordan at the perfect age.  I was 14 when he came into the league and grew up in the greatest era for basketball.

OG 3's in 88

378294292.jpg

But anyway it's like the new mustang and camaro against the old, just two diffrent views.  Luckily at 40 I have all I need and break them out every now and then.  Little man is in a 10 and doing all he can to get to a 11.5.
laugh.gif

313120346.jpg

313120172.jpg

I know, I know, good for me.
383957845.jpg

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Just because something is OG, doesn't mean it's better..!
i.e. 2002 Blk/Red VII's > OG's, my opinion of course.
so correct, I feel as if for all the OG's that first retroed (1's, 2's, 3's) that the '94 retro was the best OG's shapes look weird, but as Animal thug mentioned, its just my opinion.
I don't even own the retro Playoff XII but i already know it's better than the Original 
laugh.gif
...it just has to
But back on topic, i cannot find a picture, but compare the Black Cement Grey's to the new 2012 White "CEMENT", i wanna see if they're the same color
The retro XII is 10x more comfortable than the original - you can feel the zoom as opposed to the stiff OG. And its lighter.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Just because something is OG, doesn't mean it's better..!
i.e. 2002 Blk/Red VII's > OG's, my opinion of course.
so correct, I feel as if for all the OG's that first retroed (1's, 2's, 3's) that the '94 retro was the best OG's shapes look weird, but as Animal thug mentioned, its just my opinion.
I don't even own the retro Playoff XII but i already know it's better than the Original 
laugh.gif
...it just has to
But back on topic, i cannot find a picture, but compare the Black Cement Grey's to the new 2012 White "CEMENT", i wanna see if they're the same color
The retro XII is 10x more comfortable than the original - you can feel the zoom as opposed to the stiff OG. And its lighter.

The back of the shoe should have the Jumpman Air logo on the back just like the III's.
That would look so much better imo, but then again, I don't work for Nike/JB. *shrugs*

The back of the shoe should have the Jumpman Air logo on the back just like the III's.
That would look so much better imo, but then again, I don't work for Nike/JB. *shrugs*

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

laugh.gif
...it just has to
Did the plastic grey "jumpman" thing on the side chip off on the retro?

They came off on my OG pair 
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom