Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What concerns me is the leather. I hope we don't get the same pleather used on the Mars and military blues

What concerns me is the leather. I hope we don't get the same pleather used on the Mars and military blues

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

x2_967a4a8

Credit to Jim Jones, notice the difference though.?
nerd.gif

So let's hope they also do the vintage box treatment for all the 4s next year too ala the 3s this year.

So let's hope they also do the vintage box treatment for all the 4s next year too ala the 3s this year.

too bad after marqueesole was caught selling fake concord 11's i don't trust his joints no more... could be pix of a pair of early fakes (i.e. air randy, sds, etc.)...

too bad after marqueesole was caught selling fake concord 11's i don't trust his joints no more... could be pix of a pair of early fakes (i.e. air randy, sds, etc.)...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

I dont trust anything overseas anymore haha
These are looking good though 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

I dont trust anything overseas anymore haha
These are looking good though 
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom