Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by flatbush147

its looking darker now........

laugh.gif
 I'm sayin, thought i was trippin
Well the black background plays a part in that.

Oh wow. The pics are looking gorgeous.

*sighs*

Will be copping multiples because i like these shoes like i do my solo activities...

Cuz I plan on beating em to death.

Umph!!!

Oh wow. The pics are looking gorgeous.

*sighs*

Will be copping multiples because i like these shoes like i do my solo activities...

Cuz I plan on beating em to death.

Umph!!!

Yeah, for 173.20 with tax, these will be an easy pass.

The pair soleland has looks like crap. Still looks like the same garbage shape, same garbage pleather, same thin tongue, same cheap netting. Oh well, more for you guys.

Yeah, for 173.20 with tax, these will be an easy pass.

The pair soleland has looks like crap. Still looks like the same garbage shape, same garbage pleather, same thin tongue, same cheap netting. Oh well, more for you guys.

I've always liked this colorway of the 4s,but never had them before

I will never be able to obtain a true 89 OG pair, nor am I willing to spend $400+ on a '99 retro that might not last 5 wears

Some pictures make them look good, most pictures make them look like I would pass on them

I have a few gift cards that I might use to get these, provided that they don't look cheaply produced

I've always liked this colorway of the 4s,but never had them before

I will never be able to obtain a true 89 OG pair, nor am I willing to spend $400+ on a '99 retro that might not last 5 wears

Some pictures make them look good, most pictures make them look like I would pass on them

I have a few gift cards that I might use to get these, provided that they don't look cheaply produced

The hate is getting strong on here. Can't wait to see how many of you sheep change your minds and say "held them in my hands and they were surprisingly good quality so I copped".

This happened with EVERY release this year..especially on the Black/Silver Vs.

The hate is getting strong on here. Can't wait to see how many of you sheep change your minds and say "held them in my hands and they were surprisingly good quality so I copped".

Originally Posted by sthebest

I'm taking down names of everyone who says they'll pass -come release day I will be spying to see who went back on their word 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom