Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Originally Posted by sthebest

The hate is getting strong on here. Can't wait to see how many of you sheep change your minds and say "held them in my hands and they were surprisingly good quality so I copped".

This happened with EVERY release this year..especially on the Black/Silver Vs.

I'm taking down names of everyone who says they'll pass -come release day I will be spying to see who went back on their word 
laugh.gif
This is want to see 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by PRIME

The hate is getting strong on here. Can't wait to see how many of you sheep change your minds and say "held them in my hands and they were surprisingly good quality so I copped".

I'm taking down names of everyone who says they'll pass -come release day I will be spying to see who went back on their word 
laugh.gif
This is want to see 
nerd.gif
Just so we're clear: I'm not on that list
laugh.gif

I'm 70% likely to buy these

laugh.gif
This is want to see 
nerd.gif
Just so we're clear: I'm not on that list
laugh.gif

I'm 70% likely to buy these

I'm gonna double up; the only time I ever will- my favorite mj at all time, about to cop my second favorite in a few hours. Life is good.

I'm gonna double up; the only time I ever will- my favorite mj at all time, about to cop my second favorite in a few hours. Life is good.

FIREPOWER23 wrote:
sthebest wrote:

laugh.gif

This is want to see 
nerd.gif

Haha, yeah as if I could be bothered to do that.
And for the record I will be passing ...the difference is that when I say it I stick to it 
tongue.gif

FIREPOWER23 wrote:
sthebest wrote:

laugh.gif

This is want to see 
nerd.gif

Haha, yeah as if I could be bothered to do that.
And for the record I will be passing ...the difference is that when I say it I stick to it 
tongue.gif

I'll most likely cop...but I can't state enough how disappointed I am with the color variation on these. I'd love to find a pair from 99' but as stated before, the crumbling aspect is a big concern...
tired.gif

I'll most likely cop...but I can't state enough how disappointed I am with the color variation on these. I'd love to find a pair from 99' but as stated before, the crumbling aspect is a big concern...
tired.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom