Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Change the thread title to "TECH GREY" already! That's what they are!

That hasnt been proven yet. The GS sizes say Cement Grey so maybe the adult version will too.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Change the thread title to "TECH GREY" already! That's what they are!

That hasnt been proven yet. The GS sizes say Cement Grey so maybe the adult version will too.

yea i dig IVs but idk, i would pass on these easily if the black/red cw was coming out

yea i dig IVs but idk, i would pass on these easily if the black/red cw was coming out

Originally Posted by Rob1ne

Beyond Garbage

laugh.gif

Some people sound real angry.
I can't justify spending $170 on these.
I remember buying these for $110 from vim back in 1998\1999.

Originally Posted by Rob1ne

Beyond Garbage

laugh.gif

Some people sound real angry.
I can't justify spending $170 on these.
I remember buying these for $110 from vim back in 1998\1999.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Originally Posted by PRIME

FIREPOWER23 wrote:
I'm taking down names of everyone who says they'll pass -come release day I will be spying to see who went back on their word 
laugh.gif
This is want to see 
nerd.gif

Haha, yeah as if I could be bothered to do that.
And for the record I will be passing ...the difference is that when I say it I stick to it 
tongue.gif

Yeah, that would be too much of a hassle 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Originally Posted by PRIME

FIREPOWER23 wrote:
I'm taking down names of everyone who says they'll pass -come release day I will be spying to see who went back on their word 
laugh.gif
This is want to see 
nerd.gif

Haha, yeah as if I could be bothered to do that.
And for the record I will be passing ...the difference is that when I say it I stick to it 
tongue.gif

Yeah, that would be too much of a hassle 
laugh.gif

Ohh yeah, Feb. 18th is my birthday. Hoping my girl gets me these..Last year I got $100 cologne which is nice but Id rather have cement 4s over issey miyake any day of the year. my cheap colognes were perfectly fine

Ohh yeah, Feb. 18th is my birthday. Hoping my girl gets me these..Last year I got $100 cologne which is nice but Id rather have cement 4s over issey miyake any day of the year. my cheap colognes were perfectly fine

Dont pass on these and hope for the quality to be better next time around. it wont happen. Or better yet buy a 99' pair so that after a few wears you can cry that you wasted 300$ Ill be copping

Dont pass on these and hope for the quality to be better next time around. it wont happen. Or better yet buy a 99' pair so that after a few wears you can cry that you wasted 300$ Ill be copping

im completely lost right now......do we know what version were getting for sure?

Tech grey 4 or white cement 4???

im completely lost right now......do we know what version were getting for sure?

Tech grey 4 or white cement 4???

Pretty much all of the adult sized videos I've been seeing online are displaying the tech colorway. Sucks but I'll probably just do what wrukus just posted. Double up on cements and just cop one if tech.

Pretty much all of the adult sized videos I've been seeing online are displaying the tech colorway. Sucks but I'll probably just do what wrukus just posted. Double up on cements and just cop one if tech.

Originally Posted by michael0360

air-jordan-force-fusion-4-white-cement-military-blue-3.jpg

wow jb was too lazy to re-do the color so they gave us the color and speckles straight off the fusion joints
alien.gif
Back when this topic started, I predicted that the 4s would look like this

That post was ignored, followed by informative post such as:

"Copped  x 2"

"Pass"

"Rather have '99s" and

"Bring back Nike Air"

Originally Posted by michael0360

air-jordan-force-fusion-4-white-cement-military-blue-3.jpg

wow jb was too lazy to re-do the color so they gave us the color and speckles straight off the fusion joints
alien.gif
Back when this topic started, I predicted that the 4s would look like this

That post was ignored, followed by informative post such as:

"Copped  x 2"

"Pass"

"Rather have '99s" and

"Bring back Nike Air"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom