Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ajkatt

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

REGARDLESS OF THE FACT THAT YOU CAN'T WEAR THE BOX. SOME COLLECTORS LIKE MYSELF APPRECIATE ALL THE FINE DETAILS AND THE WHOLE PRESENTATION THAT COMES ALONG WITH THE KICKS. NOT TO MENTION, IT MAKES A LOT EASIER TO SELL DOWN THE LINE IF I SO CHOOSE TO.

YES I AM EXCITED FOR THE BOX, SHOE PAPER, AND THE KICKS.

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T CARE ABOUT THE BOX, I'LL GLADLY TAKE YOURS OFF YOU JUST FOR THE COST OF SHIPPING SINCE YOU DON'T NEED IT ANYWAY.

*KANYE SHRUG*

this & i 2nd the last part ill gladly take WHOEVER'S box & tissue paper for shipping costs since it means so little to ya
Agreed, but yall can keep the box, just like to have my box in good condition for collection purposes. 

my inbox will always be open for anyonw who wants to part with the extras...

i have to see these in person

look like fakes from 2005+ (the straps and grids arent parallel with each other etc)

but i'm happy they re-releasing again, dont trust the ones from '99

i have to see these in person

look like fakes from 2005+ (the straps and grids arent parallel with each other etc)

but i'm happy they re-releasing again, dont trust the ones from '99

laugh.gif
why would anyone give the box away for free if you fools fiending over it? since you guys are so crazy about the box ill sell you mine for $50 + shipping. pretty good deal with all the
eek.gif
pimp.gif
here

laugh.gif
why would anyone give the box away for free if you fools fiending over it? since you guys are so crazy about the box ill sell you mine for $50 + shipping. pretty good deal with all the
eek.gif
pimp.gif
here

This is a grail for me, and my opinion on them changes every time i see different sets of pictures. Upon the news of them it was automatically a multiples purchase for me, but i'll just buy one pair for nostalgia purposes. Love the box and the OG presentation of them tho.

This is a grail for me, and my opinion on them changes every time i see different sets of pictures. Upon the news of them it was automatically a multiples purchase for me, but i'll just buy one pair for nostalgia purposes. Love the box and the OG presentation of them tho.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Someone is gonna figure out a way to lighten that cement grey, and when that brave person shows us how, he or she will become an NT legend 
laugh.gif

Please don't butcher these classics...man more than any other kick I am really a purist when it comes to these...I've been waiting patiently for them for many years...
I refuse to pay this much money for a shoe and have to alter it myself to make it closer to what it should be....if the product isn't up to my standards as-is then I will not purchase. 

The Air Jordan IV has already been butchered by the Brand.....a purist wouldn't even bother with these.  I feel for the new generation that have to pay so much for a shadow of what this model was and should be.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Someone is gonna figure out a way to lighten that cement grey, and when that brave person shows us how, he or she will become an NT legend 
laugh.gif

Please don't butcher these classics...man more than any other kick I am really a purist when it comes to these...I've been waiting patiently for them for many years...
I refuse to pay this much money for a shoe and have to alter it myself to make it closer to what it should be....if the product isn't up to my standards as-is then I will not purchase. 

The Air Jordan IV has already been butchered by the Brand.....a purist wouldn't even bother with these.  I feel for the new generation that have to pay so much for a shadow of what this model was and should be.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

laugh.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
here

maybe you should re-read & then edit you post
no one is fiending over a box we clearly said.....

"FOR THOSE WHO DON'T CARE ABOUT THE BOX, I'LL GLADLY TAKE YOURS OFF YOU JUST FOR THE COST OF SHIPPING SINCE YOU DON'T NEED IT ANYWAY."

" ill gladly take WHOEVER'S box & tissue paper for shipping costs since it means so little to ya"

reading is fundamental 
happy.gif

thinking you will get anywhere near $50 AND SHIPPING COSTS IS 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
here

maybe you should re-read & then edit you post
no one is fiending over a box we clearly said.....

"FOR THOSE WHO DON'T CARE ABOUT THE BOX, I'LL GLADLY TAKE YOURS OFF YOU JUST FOR THE COST OF SHIPPING SINCE YOU DON'T NEED IT ANYWAY."

" ill gladly take WHOEVER'S box & tissue paper for shipping costs since it means so little to ya"

reading is fundamental 
happy.gif

thinking you will get anywhere near $50 AND SHIPPING COSTS IS 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
here

NON-SENSICAL POST IS NON-SENSICAL.

laugh.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
here

NON-SENSICAL POST IS NON-SENSICAL.

i want to double up for some odd reason but dont think i should. i really like these a lot for some reason.

i want to double up for some odd reason but dont think i should. i really like these a lot for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom