Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by sthebest

I just read on Modern Notoriety that the Adult sizes will be Cement Grey and the GS versions will be Tech Grey.
pimp.gif

but since when does nike change the colorway on the box from kids sizes to adult? colorway 99.9% of the time stays the same,only the product # changes......welp,FINALLY jb gives us a better retro version (close to OG) than kids,since kids usually get blessed with better looking/quality retros that look more like OGs/previous retros
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

I just read on Modern Notoriety that the Adult sizes will be Cement Grey and the GS versions will be Tech Grey.
pimp.gif

but since when does nike change the colorway on the box from kids sizes to adult? colorway 99.9% of the time stays the same,only the product # changes......welp,FINALLY jb gives us a better retro version (close to OG) than kids,since kids usually get blessed with better looking/quality retros that look more like OGs/previous retros
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MrDozo

I want these, but the $160 price tag is inexcuseable.
Retail for these were $110 back in 1999. Damnit man.
Do you think $110 are worth the same today as they were back in 1999?

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Skip2MyLou23 wrote:
MrDozo wrote:

I get what your saying, but I dont think inflation has anything to do with JBs pricing. 

Air-Jordan XIIIs cost $150.00 in 1998, $150.00 in 2005 and $160.00 in 2010; while shoes like the IIIs, IVs and XIs have $50.00 slapped onto on their OG retail price. 

Skip2MyLou23 wrote:
MrDozo wrote:

I get what your saying, but I dont think inflation has anything to do with JBs pricing. 

Air-Jordan XIIIs cost $150.00 in 1998, $150.00 in 2005 and $160.00 in 2010; while shoes like the IIIs, IVs and XIs have $50.00 slapped onto on their OG retail price. 

I think I'm going to double up on these. At first I wasn't going to, but since it seems that this will have the cement grey. Sucks though because I probably won't wear one, let alone both. Smh

I think I'm going to double up on these. At first I wasn't going to, but since it seems that this will have the cement grey. Sucks though because I probably won't wear one, let alone both. Smh

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

alien.gif
Are you buying two for collection purposes?  And why does it suck?  Do you HAVE to buy two pairs even though it sucks to do so?

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

alien.gif
Are you buying two for collection purposes?  And why does it suck?  Do you HAVE to buy two pairs even though it sucks to do so?

Originally Posted by dc1153

Retail for these in 99 were $99.00, now $160. Inflation sucks !

Yeah it does, and so does the inconsistent quality.  I wouldn't mind paying, if quality was always on point. 

Yeah it does, and so does the inconsistent quality.  I wouldn't mind paying, if quality was always on point. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

THIS.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

THIS.

Originally Posted by RV019

If they're tech greys, I'll probably just cop an OG pair

Stated so casually.

*Musters up similar example scenario*

"Man, these wooden clogs are too tight for me now. I'm going to cut down a tree and just craft my own pair."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom