Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a spot on broadway and 137th, near the dunkin donuts that's selling them. Not sure for how much though.

There's a spot on broadway and 137th, near the dunkin donuts that's selling them. Not sure for how much though.

Originally Posted by ccastro02

If you find out the price, let me know! I live in Long Island but am in the city every weekend.

Originally Posted by ccastro02

If you find out the price, let me know! I live in Long Island but am in the city every weekend.

From an Ebay seller
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Definite cop for me. Those pictures look amazing.

Unrelated, but is there any new news on the Bred IVs coming out this year?

Definite cop for me. Those pictures look amazing.

Unrelated, but is there any new news on the Bred IVs coming out this year?

I'm ready for these
pimp.gif
. Some of y'all are having a change of heart, bashing the shoes since the start, you guys know who u are.

I'm ready for these
pimp.gif
. Some of y'all are having a change of heart, bashing the shoes since the start, you guys know who u are.

I can't wait for these. When I see these, all I keep thinking about is the Buggin Out scene from Do The Right Thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom