Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna wait to see these in person. Some pics are making me want to cop
while some dont. Also the breds better not come with shiny midsole like the bc 3's did.

Gonna wait to see these in person. Some pics are making me want to cop
while some dont. Also the breds better not come with shiny midsole like the bc 3's did.

$240 a steal for some "b grades" shoes? with the release date just a month away? really...?

$240 a steal for some "b grades" shoes? with the release date just a month away? really...?

If there's anything that I've learned from this forum, it's that I wouldn't trust ANY early release sites.  They're just too questionable.  Even a website which many have vouched for, Osneaker, is questionable.  
I'd stick with retail websites such as ISS, PYS, UTA, STMS & DSS. 

If there's anything that I've learned from this forum, it's that I wouldn't trust ANY early release sites.  They're just too questionable.  Even a website which many have vouched for, Osneaker, is questionable.  
I'd stick with retail websites such as ISS, PYS, UTA, STMS & DSS. 

This is me wearing my pair today. They're comfy as heck. To me, go a half size up for the snug fit. 

Another thing i noticed is that theres no paint on the midsoles so there can't be any paint chipping. its just like the 99' midsoles

This is me wearing my pair today. They're comfy as heck. To me, go a half size up for the snug fit. 

Another thing i noticed is that theres no paint on the midsoles so there can't be any paint chipping. its just like the 99' midsoles

i personally like the tech grey over the cement. i think it gives the shoe a better contrast.

also i was looking in my feb 08' issue of Sole and the OG looks darker then the 99 retro

i personally like the tech grey over the cement. i think it gives the shoe a better contrast.

also i was looking in my feb 08' issue of Sole and the OG looks darker then the 99 retro

Originally Posted by sikaDEnyAAVerage

To me, go a half size up for the snug fit.

you sure you didn't mean go a half size down?

every jordan release since the flint 13's in 2010 have fit big imo.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Why are people like you so stupid?
We all have different feet, I will also go a .5 up.

mad.gif

mad.gif

Originally Posted by Franco23x

mad.gif

Your kinda talking crazy homie...Proto isn't stupid for his response...your mans comment doesn't make sense....

If you want something SNUG that generally means a SMALLER size then you would normally wear correct??? If you want something with a tailored fit you have it taken IN not let out...having different feet should have nothing to do with fit...snug=smaller size / loose=larger size..unless your feet grow in opposite directions...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom