Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paragraphs usually = no reads
Can we get some Bulleted facts on the "actuall" U.S. release pairs?
1. i.e. midsoles are dyed, followed by pics
2. i.e. air unit is black, pics
3. leather comparisons

This "what if" Saga is getting over-played, live in the Now!

Paragraphs usually = no reads
Can we get some Bulleted facts on the "actuall" U.S. release pairs?
1. i.e. midsoles are dyed, followed by pics
2. i.e. air unit is black, pics
3. leather comparisons

This "what if" Saga is getting over-played, live in the Now!

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

i'll be in Denver when these drop anyone know of any spots out there where i would be able to cop?

Your best bet will be Aurora Mall. PM if you don't mind driving to the Springs (1 hr drive). We have something set-up down here for this release.

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

i'll be in Denver when these drop anyone know of any spots out there where i would be able to cop?

Your best bet will be Aurora Mall. PM if you don't mind driving to the Springs (1 hr drive). We have something set-up down here for this release.

1 pair for me... i cant justify getting more than 1 pair 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

These comparo pics are always what kills it for me. Just when I think they're starting to look decent.
Its not a deal breaker, but its gonna come down to the 'leather' quality for me. If its that cardboard stuff they used on the last retros I'm out.

so we're just going to compare to the 99 retro? why not the 89 original? 
grin.gif

Yea exactly. I hear all types of complaints about how far off Jordan re-retros are from retros, but we should really be comparing to the OG's.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

These comparo pics are always what kills it for me. Just when I think they're starting to look decent.
Its not a deal breaker, but its gonna come down to the 'leather' quality for me. If its that cardboard stuff they used on the last retros I'm out.

so we're just going to compare to the 99 retro? why not the 89 original? 
grin.gif

Yea exactly. I hear all types of complaints about how far off Jordan re-retros are from retros, but we should really be comparing to the OG's.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Mental Kicks has these for $239 shipped, but I would be cautious. I ordered the White/Cement 3s from them when they released and they were terrible B-grades. On the other hand, some people don't seem to have any problems with them - like others who ordered the Concord 11s, etc. Personally I'll wait for the US release.
please stop posting that site, they sell fakes.
c'mon b....look at their stock
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Mental Kicks has these for $239 shipped, but I would be cautious. I ordered the White/Cement 3s from them when they released and they were terrible B-grades. On the other hand, some people don't seem to have any problems with them - like others who ordered the Concord 11s, etc. Personally I'll wait for the US release.
please stop posting that site, they sell fakes.
c'mon b....look at their stock
grin.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Seriously? Who cares what damn color the air chamber is? Are you going to be walking up the street only to be yelled at by some other guy that will say, "Hey you! You look ridiculous with that black air chamber!"

Don't buy them. Leave them for the rest if us, no one will care.

laugh.gif
Some of you dudes make me laugh. That's not a good thing.
You actually think grown men are concerned with other people seeing their shoes and calling them out for inconsistencies that they find unappealing?
Perhaps that is one of your main concerns, because each time I see someone make a beef with a detail that they would have liked to see stay closer to the OG, you pop off with some "You think when you are wearing them on the street someone is going to see your shoes and _________________?"

I don't think this is what @NobleKane or the majority of the other members are referring to, including myself.

That black air unit is unappealing.  Granted it is a minor detail and can easily be overlooked and will most likely not deter many from copping.  I know it will not deter me one bit, as these are Grails to me.

I'm not sure if you misunderstand the connection some have to these shoes or if you generally see collecting as a fashion statement or business, but your comments are glaringly myopic.

Personally, I want to see the kicks resemble the OG's as closely as possible.  I don't care what anyone thinks about what I wear, as I have come to the conclusion as I've grown to be a man, that people could care less what I'm wearing or what I'm doing, and frankly, I prefer to keep it that way.

Freedom in anonymity.

I've been buying Air Jordan's since 1992. The retro versions will never be the same as their originals. Ever. For one integrity reason or another.

All I read in your story was "it will not deter me..yadayadayada.."

You contradicted yourself many times over in your story up there. Who's really the shortsighted one?
laugh.gif

I don't know why you're writing paragraphs just to complain and defend another MAN. Seems a bit odd. With that typed, I'm not interested in a battle of words with you. I'm here to talk and comment on the shoes, thank you and good day to you, sir!
WOW you quite possibly are the most ignorant niketalker i have ever seen post on niketalk.
I dont even want to know how old you are...

word to kane and rojo, and i aint liking how these look either

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Seriously? Who cares what damn color the air chamber is? Are you going to be walking up the street only to be yelled at by some other guy that will say, "Hey you! You look ridiculous with that black air chamber!"

laugh.gif
You actually think grown men are concerned with other people seeing their shoes and calling them out for inconsistencies that they find unappealing?
Perhaps that is one of your main concerns, because each time I see someone make a beef with a detail that they would have liked to see stay closer to the OG, you pop off with some "You think when you are wearing them on the street someone is going to see your shoes and _________________?"

I don't think this is what @NobleKane or the majority of the other members are referring to, including myself.

That black air unit is unappealing.  Granted it is a minor detail and can easily be overlooked and will most likely not deter many from copping.  I know it will not deter me one bit, as these are Grails to me.

I'm not sure if you misunderstand the connection some have to these shoes or if you generally see collecting as a fashion statement or business, but your comments are glaringly myopic.

Personally, I want to see the kicks resemble the OG's as closely as possible.  I don't care what anyone thinks about what I wear, as I have come to the conclusion as I've grown to be a man, that people could care less what I'm wearing or what I'm doing, and frankly, I prefer to keep it that way.

Freedom in anonymity.

I've been buying Air Jordan's since 1992. The retro versions will never be the same as their originals. Ever. For one integrity reason or another.

All I read in your story was "it will not deter me..yadayadayada.."

You contradicted yourself many times over in your story up there. Who's really the shortsighted one?
laugh.gif

I don't know why you're writing paragraphs just to complain and defend another MAN. Seems a bit odd. With that typed, I'm not interested in a battle of words with you. I'm here to talk and comment on the shoes, thank you and good day to you, sir!
WOW you quite possibly are the most ignorant niketalker i have ever seen post on niketalk.
I dont even want to know how old you are...

word to kane and rojo, and i aint liking how these look either

someone please tell me the air chambers are not black....

laugh.gif

keep buying these altered piles of crap. you the reason why jordan brand keeps altering shoes. if they turned the mesh black you prolly be first in line too huh? 

like you said more for you now...

I find it humorous that the top 4 ways to tell if a jordan iv was fake 10 years ago is now included on these latest retros

I am not copping, but a hardly noticeable black air unit is a lot less extreme than turning the mesh black 
30t6p3b.gif

someone please tell me the air chambers are not black....

laugh.gif

keep buying these altered piles of crap. you the reason why jordan brand keeps altering shoes. if they turned the mesh black you prolly be first in line too huh? 

like you said more for you now...

I find it humorous that the top 4 ways to tell if a jordan iv was fake 10 years ago is now included on these latest retros

I am not copping, but a hardly noticeable black air unit is a lot less extreme than turning the mesh black 
30t6p3b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom