Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sneekaz wrote:
BinYe wrote:
Banned.

meth brought down the hammer on bin
oooooo snap
laugh.gif

his shenanigans finally caught up with him
frown.gif

Nike/JB creating hype again.  Still don't think the X's will be hard to find, just sold out online.  Even then, the FSR's stores received wasn't huge.

Supply and demand, JB is good at "creating" it.  That being said, this might be it for the first half of 2012 for me,
smokin.gif

I get to save dough with all the trash JB is releasing, and they are going to the well...never been a fan of getting the yearly version of "shoe X"

These will be worn the moment the package arrives at my doorstep.

Nike/JB creating hype again.  Still don't think the X's will be hard to find, just sold out online.  Even then, the FSR's stores received wasn't huge.

Supply and demand, JB is good at "creating" it.  That being said, this might be it for the first half of 2012 for me,
smokin.gif

I get to save dough with all the trash JB is releasing, and they are going to the well...never been a fan of getting the yearly version of "shoe X"

These are the shoes that Rusty wore in Christmas Vacation - anyone else notice that?

These are the shoes that Rusty wore in Christmas Vacation - anyone else notice that?

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

smokin.gif

this. I dont see Xs reselling for alot. even if resellers buy them up, give it a week or two and they will be found close to retail. The same happened with white cement IIIs and varsity red VIs.

smokin.gif

this. I dont see Xs reselling for alot. even if resellers buy them up, give it a week or two and they will be found close to retail. The same happened with white cement IIIs and varsity red VIs.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

30t6p3b.gif
What'd binye say? Banneds coming down for the simplest of things.

It wasn't quite simple....it was a racist comment that I'm sure Binye knew would rub someone the wrong way.

30t6p3b.gif

It wasn't quite simple....it was a racist comment that I'm sure Binye knew would rub someone the wrong way.

30t6p3b.gif

I'm planning on buying, but I'm on the fence about whether to buy the GS or adult version since I'm a size 7/ 7.5 and these are one of the few shoes that actually have a big difference in modeling between the men's and youth sizes... I dunno if the midsole shape is enough to legitemize me spending an extra $50 though.. Gametime decision I guess.

I'm planning on buying, but I'm on the fence about whether to buy the GS or adult version since I'm a size 7/ 7.5 and these are one of the few shoes that actually have a big difference in modeling between the men's and youth sizes... I dunno if the midsole shape is enough to legitemize me spending an extra $50 though.. Gametime decision I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom