Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my boy is grabbing me a pair of these with his employee discount, and i might even grab a 2nd pair. but i won't be wearing them for a minute cuz i got a clean, wearable pair of these:

6748530915_ee50f0ca04_b.jpg

my boy is grabbing me a pair of these with his employee discount, and i might even grab a 2nd pair. but i won't be wearing them for a minute cuz i got a clean, wearable pair of these:

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

eek.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

eek.gif

concords sold out on me. my chicagos are nowhere to be found after UPS "dropped them off" on my front porch. I better frikken get my hands on these

concords sold out on me. my chicagos are nowhere to be found after UPS "dropped them off" on my front porch. I better frikken get my hands on these

Originally Posted by websternguyen

damn son sounding like zyzz

Originally Posted by websternguyen

damn son sounding like zyzz

With Nike jacking up the price on all these retros, I wish they would update the technology on them retros like putting zoom in the forefoot or something. I love the looks of these retros, but they are hard on the feet...not comfy at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom