Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by sincere

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

6450739395_fb90115c7e_o.jpg
Simply beautiful!
pimp.gif
Best pic yet! 

Glad I pre ordered 3 more last night.  Gotta hook up the fam!!! 
pimp.gif

Looking
pimp.gif
Still iffy about dyed midsole or not. The black part is looking dyed but the white part is looking painted. If you look at the air bubble you can see how it doesn't really have that smooth edge like a dyed midsole will have. It's somewhat choppy . Nonetheless, these are looking quality.

Looking
pimp.gif
Still iffy about dyed midsole or not. The black part is looking dyed but the white part is looking painted. If you look at the air bubble you can see how it doesn't really have that smooth edge like a dyed midsole will have. It's somewhat choppy . Nonetheless, these are looking quality.

Sold some other shoes to get money for these. These and done for a bit. That pic on the last page looks
pimp.gif

I'm a full time lurker but just wanted to say I love you guys and I love this shoe. Jesus, it's beautiful.

Anyone that has a pair already, is it still paper thin leather on the toebox that creases when you touch it? Will have to go check out a pair this weekend and inspect.

Anyone that has a pair already, is it still paper thin leather on the toebox that creases when you touch it? Will have to go check out a pair this weekend and inspect.

KILL THE HYPE.

It'd be nice sleeping in on release date, having a nutritious breakfast, nice workout at the gym, and still be able to walk into my local spot and scoop multiple pairs...

KILL THE HYPE.

It'd be nice sleeping in on release date, having a nutritious breakfast, nice workout at the gym, and still be able to walk into my local spot and scoop multiple pairs...

Originally Posted by nukleup

KILL THE HYPE.

BTW, did I mention 
happy.gif
 EASY PASS 
happy.gif

KILL THE HYPE.

BTW, did I mention 
happy.gif
 EASY PASS 
happy.gif

I mean looking at that sexy pic and I feel you can just tell that the shape and quality of the leather is much improved over the last go round of IV's. Not saying they are on par with '99 quality, but seriously, what an improvement over every IV released in the past decade.

I mean looking at that sexy pic and I feel you can just tell that the shape and quality of the leather is much improved over the last go round of IV's. Not saying they are on par with '99 quality, but seriously, what an improvement over every IV released in the past decade.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

God, I hope not
30t6p3b.gif

If it's like the military and mars
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

God, I hope not
30t6p3b.gif

If it's like the military and mars
mad.gif

KILL THE HYPE.

BTW, did I mention 
happy.gif
 EASY PASS 
happy.gif
quoting your own post...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom