Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not jumping ship because this is my favorite shoe.  But if these IVs are like the last run of IVs, my multiples will become one real quick 
ohwell.gif

Not jumping ship because this is my favorite shoe.  But if these IVs are like the last run of IVs, my multiples will become one real quick 
ohwell.gif

I've seen and held them (been on Fordham RD for weeks) and they are not that bad as dude is making them seem. but then again opinions are gonna vary .

I've seen and held them (been on Fordham RD for weeks) and they are not that bad as dude is making them seem. but then again opinions are gonna vary .

whoever thought nike would dye these was dreaming. they probably did the thin paint like on the trainer sc 2

im surprised kids these days have $176 tax included to blow on Jordans each month ##+ 
eek.gif

parents must really be loaded nowadays.

whoever thought nike would dye these was dreaming. they probably did the thin paint like on the trainer sc 2

im surprised kids these days have $176 tax included to blow on Jordans each month ##+ 
eek.gif

parents must really be loaded nowadays.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

so no one that has a pair or taking pics of a pair can confirm or deny if the midsole is dyed??
can any of you also share with the others of us wondering if the leather is the same as the mars or military iv's?
normally a bunch of people would be responding to these questions. seems like no one really has a pair yet.
either they just checked them out briefly or a buddy of theirs has a pair.
tanks fer nuffin.
yes, I have seen/tried these on. They are crap and a horrible retro. Leather feels cheap yet a little better than Mars/militarys. As for the midsole it appears to be painted with a thin coat of paint, not dyed. But I'm not all that great on the topic of dyed vs. painted midsoles. 
Where I saw the leather was real bad was on the tounge, leather felt stiff as hell and thin. They are also uncomfortable.

I'm passing on these, turrible.

edit: Also the box does say Cement Grey, not Tech grey.
finally an actual review instead of just "shiiiiiii, i been held these joints 20 times in the past mumph..."
much appreciated, brotha.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

so no one that has a pair or taking pics of a pair can confirm or deny if the midsole is dyed??
can any of you also share with the others of us wondering if the leather is the same as the mars or military iv's?
normally a bunch of people would be responding to these questions. seems like no one really has a pair yet.
either they just checked them out briefly or a buddy of theirs has a pair.
tanks fer nuffin.
yes, I have seen/tried these on. They are crap and a horrible retro. Leather feels cheap yet a little better than Mars/militarys. As for the midsole it appears to be painted with a thin coat of paint, not dyed. But I'm not all that great on the topic of dyed vs. painted midsoles. 
Where I saw the leather was real bad was on the tounge, leather felt stiff as hell and thin. They are also uncomfortable.

I'm passing on these, turrible.

edit: Also the box does say Cement Grey, not Tech grey.
finally an actual review instead of just "shiiiiiii, i been held these joints 20 times in the past mumph..."
much appreciated, brotha.

I think I'll only settle for one, the paint, shape and overall quality looks to disappoint. There is more heat coming out that are far better in quality and price with the exception of the red foams !

I think I'll only settle for one, the paint, shape and overall quality looks to disappoint. There is more heat coming out that are far better in quality and price with the exception of the red foams !

I'VE HELD THESE A COUPLE WEEKS AGO AS WELL BRIEFLY AND FROM WHAT I SAW, THEY AREN'T AS BAD AS DUDE DESCRIBES. IN FACT, I THOUGHT THEY WERE GREAT.

NOTHING WILL KEEP ME FROM COPPING MULTIPLES OF THESE.

STILL CONFUSED AS TO THE HEAT THAT EVERYONE IS SAYING IS DROPPING THIS MONTH.

I ONLY SEE THE CEMENT 4'S AND BIG BANGS WITH YEEZY 2'S TO FOLLOW IN MARCH.

KOBE'S, FOAMS, AND KD'S =/= HEAT IMO.

2 PAIRS OF CEMENT 4'S
2 PAIRS OF BIG BANGS
AS MANY PAIRS OF YEEZYS AS I CAN GET  
laugh.gif

I'VE HELD THESE A COUPLE WEEKS AGO AS WELL BRIEFLY AND FROM WHAT I SAW, THEY AREN'T AS BAD AS DUDE DESCRIBES. IN FACT, I THOUGHT THEY WERE GREAT.

2 PAIRS OF CEMENT 4'S
2 PAIRS OF BIG BANGS
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

2 PAIRS OF CEMENT 4'S
2 PAIRS OF BIG BANGS
laugh.gif

Memphis is not one to hold back when talking about quality, if he thinks they are pretty good then I will take his word...

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

2 PAIRS OF CEMENT 4'S
2 PAIRS OF BIG BANGS
laugh.gif

Memphis is not one to hold back when talking about quality, if he thinks they are pretty good then I will take his word...

I agree with Memphis on this one....What #%%$!$$ Heat are y'all cats reffering to??? After April my wallet straight til November

I agree with Memphis on this one....What #%%$!$$ Heat are y'all cats reffering to??? After April my wallet straight til November

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom