Air Jordan IX Black/Photo Blue... first pics via Modernnotoriety.com

Like I said b4... Im not really feeling that contrast stitching but......

For the most part, Im still gonna cop.

My love for BLACK / BLUE colorways over power the stitching.

JB really releasing these instead? Please somebody tell me these are fakes.

I wanna say that this colorway could've had potential in my opinion but after thinking about it, it never did...

5 pairs of 9's dropping between now and the end of the year, is a bit of a over kill...

Crawfish, Kilroys & Photo Blue are a major NO GO for me..

Olives & Cool Greys are a YES...

Last edited:
I will think of copping if the sole is white. But you all are right that contrast stitching is terrible

It's rare when I like a non-OG colorway, but these are very nice, and I might consider purchasing them, if they release with a white sole. That black sole makes these look tacky.

This?

Is SH*T compared to this

if this is what jordan brand is really releasing this will be the easiest pass of all year. Their really fu*king the 9's up this year with these new corny colorways
mean.gif

Last edited:
^ That black-soled one looks fake.

Plus, it looks like it has a black wrap around the midsole/toe box/ankle, while the MN pair looks like a charcoal color.

Please JB, release them like MN's picture!

This?

Is SH*T compared to this

if this is what jordan brand is really releasing this will be the easiest pass of all year. Their really fu*king the 9's up this year with these new corny colorways :smh:

The ones with the white outsoles look much better. While the colored stitching is not appealing to everyone,
I like them a lot (just like I do with my Black/citrus 7)

These look the best IMO, with the nubuck upper. If they really release the shoe with the
black outsole I will easily pass on these.

Back
Top Bottom