Air Jordan IX Black/Photo Blue... first pics via Modernnotoriety.com

CONTRAST STITCHING IS KILLING THESE.

SO FAR ONLY OLIVES AND COOL GREYS.

WILL SEE WHAT KILROYS LOOK LIKE BUT I'M ALMOST POSITIVE THEY WILL BE A PASS.

These will be copped for sure by me I love Orlando Magic colorway shoes!

Just waiting on the Olives. haven't had those since my 94-95 high school years. I just need to replace some of my sentimental values J's and I will be done with collecting. Too expensive, materials are cheap (I normally don't complain but to pay 160-180 for shoes when I was paying $100-125 just a few years ago) and too many weird designs and colorways.

Originally Posted by FirstNameLastName

Olives r ugly...these r way better...and would b even better witout the stitchin

Disagree. To each their own. Easy passin' With colored stitching or not, these are lame.

I had hope in these. Can't complain more money in my pocket. The contrast stitching kills it for me

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

If they didn't have the reverse stitching they would be ok, but JB hardly ever does the obvious

I was really hoping for these or something similar:

Latrell Sprewell
2a6sh7m.jpg

Mitch Richmond
fdc48x.jpg

The contrast stitching should have been left out. In fact, I can't remember a shoe that looked better with contrast stitching. Either way, I still like the shoe. It's a nice BASIC colorway.

Spacejam inspired? Wait, whut?
laugh.gif
. If I remember the timeline correctly, the Johnny Kilroy commercial came out in 1994. Spacejam came out in 1996. I don't see the correlation in that. As for the shoe itself, shouldn't JB know that contrast/color stitching DOESN'T look good in any form. These will sit, unless people start calling them spacejam 9's
sick.gif
roll.gif
. Which I think is completely absurd. Smh...

Can't see the pics that ijapno posted with the Spree and Rock 9's, but I remember those, and yes, those would have been better to release rather than more of this gimmick BS.

I think they look good. Kinda confused at why everyone is bashing them. I think they'd look very dull without the contrast stitching. Anyways they less people that like them I guess means a better chance for me to actually get a pair at retail.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Dimelo

That stitching makes no sense smh

The stitching kills the shoe completely. 

This. I don't understand why JB does this to their shoes. Leave the contrast stitching to vans & chuck taylors. I've hated contrast stitching on jordans since day one.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom